WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI’S SALEH: I HEAR THERE IS AN ARREST WARRANT FOR ME AS WELL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rosy30

CBI’s Saleh: I hear there is an arrest warrant for me as well,17 october

CBI’S SALEH: I HEAR THERE IS AN ARREST WARRANT FOR ME AS WELL

BAGHDAD – Network News Iraq: Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh had not been received any arrest warrant formal right, but heard about in the media, stressing at the same time that the report of financial control hands simple observations on the Bank’s work and there was no accusation of corruption.
aleh said that “the arrest warrant issued against me I heard it through the media nor did I receive a formal” noting that “the existence of corruption in the Bank’s work is one of the issues of hazardous dealing individually by integrity, and have nothing to do monetary policy.” and Saleh stressed “The monetary policy thing and integrity of people and not their integrity nothing else mixed in this way is difficult,” adding that “the central bank officials do not understand politics and do not know whether this issue politicized or not.”
Saleh also highlighted that “the report financial control has simple observations on the central bank and there is no accusation of corruption,
“adding that” these observations are unusual in the work of government institutions. ” The number of media quoted in (14 October 2012) from sources oversight that the Iraqi judiciary issued an arrest warrant for bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi and his deputy appearance Mohammed Saleh on corruption charges also pointed out that Shabibi fled abroad after the issuance of the memorandum with the bank denied the news saying that the governor is currently involved in an annual conference in Tokyo and will return to Baghdad.
And was a member of the investigative committee on the work of the Central Bank of Haitham al-Jubouri confirmed (14 October 2012) the issuance of arrest warrants and travel ban against Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and officials at the bank, and what was seen that the survival of portfolios abroad will prove corruption charges.
It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers voted during its regular, on Tuesday (16 October 2012), the mandate of President BSA Abdul Basit Turki assume management position central bank governor and agency. demanded the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives first Monday (15 October 2012) indictees Governor of the Central Bank to provide evidence expressed concern that the accusations were “politically targeted” for the bank.
The central bank announced in (January 2012) that the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the Iraqi market as well as higher sales of hard currency back to finance trade neighboring countries by Iraqi traders, noting that sales of hard currency during the beginning of this year amounted to double what was sold during 2011. And committed the Iraqi Central Bank in February 2012 All Iraqi banks participating in the auction the bank to buy and sell foreign currency must disclose its customers as a condition of access to foreign currency.
was the law against money laundering Iraqi for 2004 put control procedures due to institutions, especially banking, including as set lists Council Committee Security 1267 of the law against money laundering which stipulates the Iraqi Central Bank left and providing financial institutions a list of individuals and institutions that have on financial institutions to report to the body concerned for the Iraqi government for its dealings when they are discovered.
noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank hold daily sessions for the sale and purchase of currencies Foreign participation of Iraqi banks with the exception of public holidays which depend on these auctions and sales can be either in cash, or in the form of remittances sold abroad for a commission certain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

I bet he'd get more truth if he asked about it on Facebook.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum