WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani: the coming days will see intensive meetings to come up with a solution to all problems. Al-Jaafari: we need steps on the ground to the reform process

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Talabani: the coming days will see intensive meetings to come up with a solution to all problems. Al-Jaafari: we need steps on the ground to the reform process
Date: 2012-09-20 21: 19: 13 Thursday

Baghdad (News) ...National Alliance President Ibrahim Jaafari and President Jalal Talabani, the atmosphere is more positive when I realized all the blocks need constructive dialogue as a way to solve problems. single
This came during a visit by a delegation from the Iraqi National Alliance, President Jalal Talabani at his residence in Sulaymaniyah to check on his health after returning from the trip, the delegation Khaled Al-Attiyah Coalition both Baha Al-araji, and relations, and Ammar Al-ameeri meh, me, and Riad al-zaidi.

Wezedr statement to the Office of Al-Jaafari received (News Agency news) on Thursday that Al-Jaafari said the political process needs to real action steps on the ground based on the results of the earlier meetings between the blocks, and activate the walktlet, bilateral meetings to finalize the reform process, its implementation.

It added: the President of the Republic commended the efforts to narrow the differences between political parties, and noted that the next few days will see intensive meetings with the leaders of blocs; to consult with them, Browning vision in order to come up with a comprehensive solution to all problems.

The President said in response to a journalist's question at the end of the meeting: I am optimistic, now more optimistic because I noticed in the first contacts that there is a positive atmosphere in the region of Kurdistan, as well as in my meetings with the Prime Minister, Mr. Al-Jaafari with brother, with a delegation of allowing Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and his brother group. best

He added: I feel that there is a tendency to resolve problems, and cooperation and coordination among all actors on the scene, before doing any plan or process sashaur some brothers who trust them, and above all, Mr Jaafari, then in Kurdistan with the leaders of the two parties, and in Baghdad with Mr. Ammar, Adel Abdel Mahdi, with the heads of other political blocs-inshallah-we try to find a way to be a comprehensive solution, or make it vocabulary.

He continued: it is important that we make every effort to resolve the problems, and for a strong and United Iraq plays a historic role in the region, to benefit from the enormous wealth division, exorbitant.

Jaafari said: preferred by the President of the Republic hit the nail, we now need to work on the ground, there are many papers written, initiated by the President of the Republic at the time, wrote the paper, known as point of eight points, and then further to National Alliance paper Arbil, Erbil paper II.

He added: the leaves were all revolve around specific points gathered by careful building Iraq, and ward off the evils.

Jaafari said: we now need to activate, and the demarcation of the practical steps to move, and prefer it we will have bilateral meetings and followed by I think we will have them step on Earth, and we collect-inshallah-and I share this optimism, hope, and his efforts, and prestige when the rest of the political forces that overcome these problems, I hope all characters and symbols that make inspired Iraqi entities ahead of other concerns./finished/s. p/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum