WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani told al-Maliki: National Meeting end of next week

+2
Shredd
framer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

framer

Talabani told al-Maliki: National Meeting end of next week

Posted 19/09/2012 09:57 PM

Sulaymaniyah - "arenas of Liberation"
science "arenas of liberation" of source facilities to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a meeting with President Jalal Talabani on Wednesday that the latter told al-Maliki that the national meeting relying upon to resolve the political crisis in the country will be the end of next week.

President of the Republic when he received the Iraqi government delegation Wednesday led by Maliki

Source revealed that "the national meeting will be headed by Talabani and the most prominent absentees will be the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, who authorized the President of the Republic headed by the Kurdish delegation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Well, it would be nice to see this meeting accomplished, that's for sure.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Reflection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reflection

Yoda always wins

Last edited by Reflection on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Reflection

Good to be here. Smile I kinda took a little break from reading much about dinars for a while. Still been lurking in the shadows though.....

Herb62

Herb62

Reflection wrote:Good to be here. Smile I kinda took a little break from reading much about dinars for a while. Still been lurking in the shadows though.....

LURKER! Suspect

Reflection

helend wrote:If they don't can we send you out to Iraq to get things straight with them? LOL!

I'm starting to think the only way to make things straight in Iraq is to hide in the hills and make some things straight........horizontally........one round at a time.

Fast Eddie

Lets hope no more delays or postponements of this lets getter done this time. As I said on Kaps forum to this if this gets done right we can see the RV & & if they blow it again than bring on the free float either way it gets done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum