WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent. Talabani announces that the number of signatories to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki did not complete the quorum of 160 deputies and Saturday, June 9, 2012 23:23

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

parothead

parothead

I hope 8Ball is correct in his thinking. We all want something positive to come out of this mess! I posted this in Chats from other places today:

* 8ball (Parliament opening session): 8BALLS – Focus on Iraq 6/9/12
June 9th, 2012 11:30 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS: Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate & Buy Dinar Info
I think that Maliki will delay the opening session which is what we are seeing as far as the dates moving around……. Maliki won’t walk into parliament ….. to be removed from power ….. ( just a guess )

Watch for the Erbil agreement, security ministers, and government formation just before the parliamentary session.

At first, I thought…. it was kind of the wrong move to mention “no confidence” while they are out of session…. But this really places allot of pressure on the Shiites and Maliki to implement the changes before the parliamentary session returns. This is a tactical delay…. with a clear ending….

Maliki and the Shiites are probably negotiating for their political lives…. Losing power….. is probably not on their things to do list..( regardless of any of the inside or outside of Iraq ….influences controlling Maliki ).. Just move forward Maliki,…. that’s all ……everyone wants……… Also Maliki is probably using any means possible to …. reverse the …..”signatures”…….

Start of parliamentary session maybe a moving target until they get an agreement…. the good thing is that there is a great amount of pressure…… to move forward…..

this is my take

8ball

Makes sense to me!!!!

Thanks Helend

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum