WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British company that manages the skies of Iraq Side of Baghdad International Airport

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WEDREAM

WEDREAM

Iraq dossier

Side of Baghdad International Airport
Faris Omar , Ghassan Ali
After decades of international isolation and the disruption of what the world is witnessing developments in all areas of Iraq is facing serious problems in other sectors, in practice, and that if Iraq is to prepare qualified personnel to make up the remaining joints of the death of the national economy needs foreign expertise. This applies to air traffic control and civil air traffic, as international sanctions and the closure of the atmosphere of the world at large Iraqi aircraft prompted the airport services and management of Iraqi air space to a state of near-total unemployment.

In a step on the way to address this situation suffered by the civil aviation sector, the Ministry of Transport signed a contract worth $ 30 million with the British Serco Group to assist in the management of Iraqi airspace in accordance with international standards and to ensure to air traffic.

The Minister of Transport Hadi al-Amiri experiences and gains that would accrue to the civil aviation sector to deal with the British company Serco including the provision of the latest means of communications and radar along with the training of Iraqis to ensure the work of Iraqi airspace in accordance with standards of the International Organization for Civil Aviation.
Ameri said in a press conference on the occasion of signing the contract the transportation sector is ready to cooperate with other companies with competence, saying that cooperation with the British company Serco is only the beginning.
And returned the Minister of Transport to recall the location of Iraqi airports in the region, pledging to restore the former status of the Iraqi civil aviation in this area.

British ambassador in Baghdad, Michael Aaron For his part, the contract with Serco Group that serves the interests of both parties noting the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to work for British companies in Iraq:
"I met Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked me where are the British companies. I replied that I am going to the Baghdad airport to open offices group Serco with the start of this new contract. So I think that this contract is important for Britain and I hope that that is a contract a success for the Ministry of Transport and Iraq."
The British Ambassador expressed his hope that British companies will participate in the reconstruction of Iraq agreed with the Minister of Transport, Hadi Amiri, the importance of physical and human workers:
"I completely agree with the Minister of Transport and the importance of the buildings built by humans, or stone. And the people of Iraq is the one who will rebuild the glory of Iraq, and we hope that our companies can assist in this development."

Serco Group offers its services in the Arab region's airports and airspace management since more than 60 years. He expected the British ambassador to contribute to the new administration of Iraqi airspace to encourage foreign companies, especially British ones to come to Iraq. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

parothead

parothead

Great Post!! Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum