WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki is seeking to appoint Ali Baban, instead of Professor Shabibi central bank governor for personal

+5
Reflection
Bye the sea
helend
redbird
Shredd
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Maliki is seeking to appoint Ali Baban, instead of Professor Shabibi central bank governor for personal

Ahmed Saadi / Shatt al-Arab - 07/04/2012 AD - 11:20 PM

Professor Shabibi

Sources from inside the prime minister's office told the Shatt al-Arab that Maliki is trying hard to replace national identity inimitable and strategic expert, great Acanutorsinan Shabibi which is the pride of the Iraqis and Arabs and Muslims, a member of law Ali Baban and former Minister of Planning and to walk his policies that have long been Professor Shabibi stands before them in order to preserve the financial policy of the country.

The Professor Shabibi is the son of Mujahid elder Mohammad Reza Shabibi and if enable the prime minister to replace it will be a fatal blow to Iraq's reputation and financial policies of rationality and destructive of efforts to save the Iraqi currency and strengthen them and return Iraq to the status of regional and global On the financial front.

Note that the constitution bind the Central Bank of the House of Representatives, but there are those who push Maliki to adopt the interpretation of the last IMET to the Constitution and the law of the Central Bank of onion, contrary to call him from the necessity of adopting the Constitution.

And added that the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi detection of a letter addressed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the subject of the Central Bank.

A source familiar with the "Najafi said during a session of the House of Representatives today for a message sent by him to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki urging him not to interfere in the matters of the Central Bank and the statement of the functions and duties of this bank, which is one of the independent institutions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Not good...

redbird

this says it all....

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bye the sea

If Maliki is successful......I will sell my dinar. All my dinar. I won't even look back.

This appointment could really be bad. As in Bad with a capital "B".

It is my belief all the other Leaders of Iraq realize just how bad a leader
Maliki has become, and hopefully they will stop him. We may have to
endure a Civil war, and other horrible atrocities since Maliki controls
the Military. This has the opportunity to get very ugly.

Maliki is a very bad guy, and needs to be stopped.

Keep your chin up, as my grandmother used to say,
Regards, bye the sea sunny

Reflection

Well, we might as well hang it up.

denaridori

Don't believe everything you read....That's what Maliki does...threatens anyone who comes against him. Remember how Allawi told the world of the threats made towards his wife? That's what he does.

Maliki is trying desperately to hold on to his position. He's corrupt, greedy, evil, and is not holding up to his commitments or promises. He could care less about the country. It's all about him.

If Maliki dared to do such a thing, the UN, USA, and Great Britain will show full force against Maliki. Obama and Biden just gave Barzani their full support to Talabani who wants him out for good reason. The US and GB didn't sacrifice thousands of lives for this guy to come in and destroy everything by getting rid of the man, Shabibi, who the US placed there and respects.

I heard from someone who was in the military that they the US can stop the Prime Minister through the UN if he threatens to take over the country...and the US has 10 years after signing the cease fire to make a new declaration of war to re-enter (God forbid!).

It's NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Keep watching the Kurds.

Bye the sea

Reflection, I hope you didn't take from me that it WILL happen....I was just saying if it did.

Read further in my posts and you will see I think Maliki won't be able to accomplish this threat.

All the best, bye the sea sunny

Reflection

I hope y'all are right.

Any hope because Obummer and two faced Biden give their support? HAHA... I've got more faith in bozo the clown as them two monkeys. Laughing

bullit

Interesting stuff. If you listen to hammerman at dinarian.com or blaino at planetdinar, they are saying Maliki received vote of no confidence last Thur. and was given matter of days to exit. I don't know who has good info or who is being misled. Hummmm.... Crying or Very sad

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

sources from maliki party? really? who are these sources? no names given just sources. sounds like a bunch of hog wash to me.if that was the case it would have been in all national news imo.

KDuesing

All i can say is haha, good luck with this Maliki. Im more leaning towards this whole months articles as being all propaganda and not believing any of it. Things were going so nicely for the fist two month of this year then everything falls apart to this extreme sorry but i just dont buy it, i knew we would see a big lie before this thing pops but i dont think i was thinking out the box far enough until now.

bullit

I don't recall seeing much 'national' news about Iraq other than suicide bombers, etc. I don't guess I'm tuned into the 'political Iraq' CNN news channel.

Bye the sea

bullit wrote:I don't recall seeing much 'national' news about Iraq other than suicide bombers, etc. I don't guess I'm tuned into the 'political Iraq' CNN news channel.

Bullit, welcome to the board, with only your 2nd post. However you need to know, Blaino, and the so called Hammerman, are two
Guru's whom have almost no respect here. I believe the last time I read Blaino, laughing of course as I read, he had called the rate and the date. Both of which were incorrect. Wasn't that his famous: " it's all done, we will see the rate on Monday call..." Not sure which Monday, but
it doesn't matter, he just repeats himself. He sure makes good fodder.

As for me, and I don't speak for the rest of the board, these 2 individuals have caused much
harm to many whom aren't students in the foreign investment world. If either worked for me in one
of my endeavors, I'd fire them, and sue them for breach. Quoting them on a site which is article / fact
based doesn't get you far.

You obviously can do what you want here, it is a free country, but I was merely offering you
a bit of free advice. My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Welcome to the board, bye the sea sunny

Last edited by Bye the sea on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

denaridori

bullit wrote:Interesting stuff. If you listen to hammerman at dinarian.com or blaino at planetdinar, they are saying Maliki received vote of no confidence last Thur. and was given matter of days to exit. I don't know who has good info or who is being misled. Hummmm.... Crying or Very sad

This is not true --unless there's been some announcement or article.

We should be HAPPY right now...the articles that are out there, and many of which I've posted, are extremely exciting news. This is a process....so just waiting for the RV or listening to negativities that aren't even true are not worth listening to.

We should be glad that the Kurds are taking such a stand, and the video of Barzani (posted - with article also) in Washington has confirmed exactly what's been going on these past couple of weeks. Thank God they shut off the oil....Iraq has no money except to pay Parliament and Maliki's police force. Cutting off revenue income works.

Things are not only moving in the right direction, each action is one step closer to getting Maliki OUT of office so they can complete the process. They're intelligent people who are making appropriate moves. So, until we hear that they've either done a "no confidence vote" -- and there are NO articles saying they've done it yet that I've seen (if there are, please post them as I'd be interested to see that) or Iraq will make good on their promise to pay the Kurds or they will announce Erbil before, on, or during the national meeting which is now set for this week.

This is probably the greatest time I've seen so far. It's going to happen very soon for the strongest reasons ever given and shown.

Reflection

Let's just hope and pray they don't push the national meeting off again and actually do it on schedule. Smile

denaridori

Yes, but I don't see how Iraq can continue without the oil exports -- and Shabibi must be having a cow trying to control inflation that's 10% or more. The bottom line is that Maliki is a corrupt power monger who wants to become a dictator and that's not going to work for the Kurds especially since they've been promised to be paid. According to the Constitution, they have the right to obtain their due earnings and will be able to take Maliki out with the alliances. The waiting game has been tough, but we are going to see this happen very soon....

My understanding with the mid-eastern mindset, too, is that they don't go into a meeting until they come to an agreement. I posted an article that also stated -- why meet when there's no partnership? They need to pass Erbil for the power sharing that was approved and signed by Maliki -- he can't say it's unconstitutional. And, for security reasons-- it's been almost 4 months since the US troops left and there's only so much the Iraqi's are going to take. Boy are they tolerant, or what? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum