WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani calls to set a new date for the National Conference On: Friday 6/4/2012 8:40

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Reflection

WOW! It never ends with these people. Geeeeze!!!!!!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Come on, you all can't be surprised. This is Iraq! I knew it was too ambitious. Sad thing is, we won't see our illusive rv until the issues they set out to settle in this conference are addressed. This feels like a reality check on just how much longer we may be waiting.

Reflection

Shredd wrote:Come on, you all can't be surprised. This is Iraq! I knew it was too ambitious. Sad thing is, we won't see our illusive rv until the issues they set out to settle in this conference are addressed. This feels like a reality check on just how much longer we may be waiting.

Not super surprised..... One can hope though right. Laughing

TheRock

Reflection wrote:
Shredd wrote:Come on, you all can't be surprised. This is Iraq! I knew it was too ambitious. Sad thing is, we won't see our illusive rv until the issues they set out to settle in this conference are addressed. This feels like a reality check on just how much longer we may be waiting.

Not super surprised..... One can hope though right. Laughing

Sept. ?? when new LD's are coming out ?? could be. I would not be surprised one bit. In either case waiting is a must in any currency investment.

Fast Eddie

WOW so now it looks as if this negative Nelly may have been right on the money tongue tongue when he said it would be as soon as they make it sound.
Sorry if that comes across the wrong way but I had to say it the way it is typed & it is not meant for an argument, nor is it bashing anyone nor directed at anyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum