WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament ended the structure to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Haitham al-Jubouri: Parliament ended the structure to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

By: Bian6
On: Saturday 31/03/2012 12:52

Baghdad / WAP / said a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri, today, that Iraq's parliament ended the structural deletion of zeros, which will begin working out soon in order to regulate the markets and prices. "

Jubouri said told Baghdad International / WAP / promising the Iraqi parliament his own study of the process of deleting the zeros and three stages in order to avoid the process of inflation, fraud or money laundering, will be 6 months, printing money, and the second year put the new currency and old at once, and another six months for the withdrawal of currency the old. "

He said that economists are determined to develop the economic infrastructure as it is the main center for the development of Iraq. "Finished /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Broncorider

SO we are talking next year???

player46

I think the first paragraph tells it all.. I'm not thinking next year.. Very Happy

player46

Oh and I forgot.. TY Shredd.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum