WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashemi denies the charges against him and demanded the transfer of his trial to the Kurdistan region and declares its readiness to appear before the Elimination of...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Hashemi denies the charges against him and demanded the transfer of his trial to the Kurdistan region and declares its readiness to appear before the Elimination of

12/20/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Erbil - where denied Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, the charges against him to protect members of the confessions of involvement in terrorist acts, "and urged" the transfer of his trial to the province of Kurdistan. "

Hashemi said in a press conference held in Erbil province of Kurdistan, was attended by the correspondent of all of Iraq [where] on Tuesday that "the accusations made ​​by some members to protect me on Torti terrorist acts, criminal and detonate explosive devices, assassinations of government officials and civilians are the accusations are untrue it and deny it categorically."

He added, "I am surprised at how is conducting the investigation so quickly and to assure that the confession was ready even before the arrest of members and officers to protect me, who worked in a professional and professionalism and responsibility for their work with me, did not score them any breach or conduct is punishable by law, so I put a big question mark on the process of preliminary investigation with them and that the confessions is solid and non-coherent and easy to disprove. "

Hashimi said that "the Federal Court is responsible, one of the competent to decide issues, calls the charges for the presidency is it reasonable to have a member of the House of Representatives legal immunity and the Vice-President of the Republic does not have this vulnerability?! , " and noted "I am ready and protect me as well as to appear before the Iraqi judiciary and call to turn the issue in the charges against me and against my protection to the trial in the Kurdistan region and the presence of representatives of the Arab League and the Union of Arab Jurists to ensure fairness and integrity because I believe that the judiciary in Baghdad politicized and exert political pressure ". and among al-Hashemi "It is strange, after eight years of my stay in the political process, raised and made ​​me such accusations, which even in 2006, so I wonder why put such issues to coincide with the U.S. withdrawal and calls for the formation of regions in addition to a failure by some agencies in initiative Arbil all of these questions need to be answered to know the people and the public know the real what is happening in Iraq. "

The Deputy President of the Republic said: "I touch the pressure because of political agenda is trying to projective politically at this sensitive stage and surprised not to reveal too many files are involved with many political actors today in Iraq and been involved in terrorist and criminal and this revealed documents and WikiLeaks, and I call on parliament to verify this information and evidence, and hold those responsible accountable and should have been if the vice president is accused of specific issues should be checked thoroughly before announcing to the media for it was an issue affecting the reputation and dignity of the high-level official, regardless of the name of the position."

Revealed Hashemi being harassed by security, saying "I'm two months ago, I suffer from a siege around the house in the Green Zone where the stand tank near my house without knowing the reasons and after inform me of President Jalal Talabani withdrew tanks, but after a while came tankers people even went out of my home has increased harassment of the reviewers of my office and held accountable and ask them about the reasons for their visit to me. "

"And after he left to Sulaymaniyah urgent request of President Jalal Talabani, accompanied by my colleague, Vice President of the Republic Khodair al have told Talabani to what is happening from harassment and calling on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has promised me that No one can enter my house but unfortunately what happened otherwise, where was raided my office and my house was tampered Bmanwighthma and confiscated computers and paperwork without my knowledge and without a search warrant Rsama. "

He noted Hashemi " I am with the law and the implementation of judicial rulings in the prosecution of terrorism and violence and all that threatens state security and stability, but should that Ankhalt papers, and I assure that I will come back to Baghdad as soon as the situation returns normal because I now do not have protection, it withdrew them Albajat He asked them to leave the office and the palace, which I live by immediately and that means no other explanation to him and he said not return Hashemi to his home and his office n so beware of that they had subjected to looting and theft. "

He expressed his leadership of the Iraqi List, was surprised at comments by U.S. President Barack Obama that his country's troops to leave Iraq a democratic country, saying "I'm surprised comments Obama said the United States left Iraq a democracy, and justice impartially, and that human rights are protected and respected, but unfortunately I am addressing Obama to my house and I represent the Vice-President of the Republic for any democracy speaks either to be talking to is jumping on the facts in Iraq or have been Tzleilk. "

Al Hashimi " We have filed an appeal to investigate and I hope justice to be neutral in that I have Almkther of evidence and documents that many countries are behind what was raised against me from accusations Unfortunately, with these confessions framework and character religiously, but we will leave to spend the final word and do not want to talk the language of sectarian and remains we deal according to the law and work National also hope to end this crisis as quickly as possible and the release of detainees has promised President Talabani of being responsible for security and personal security of my office and he will remain faithful to me. "

The "I Aahd God first and the Iraqi people and the political blocs that I did not Artbekb or get involved in any rebellion or action in contravention the law or a crime against the blood of any human being Iraqi or not, because my approach is not carrying this kind of tactics that are contrary to law as well as non-proprietary adequate time "to kill and booby-trapping and assassinations" is devoted only to political action. "

Promised Hashemi remain in Iraq, saying "I will remain in Iraq and die when I will not leave him, as some speculate. " On the question during a press conference that demand an international presence to his court in the province of Kurdistan Re-Hashemi "I chose the Kurdistan region as a compromise and not working on the internationalization of the issue but to hold in the region is as I said, to ensure the integrity and impartiality, and I will stay in Iraq and I will come back to my house as soon as the crisis is over. "

He concluded Hashemi his press conference, saying that "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki made ​​one two years ago to President Talabani, a file with a nearly 10 charges against me that I was involved in the bombings in Samarra and the bombing of the home of former Deputy Prime Minister Salam al have personally requested Talabani to study the file and I told him that I would resign or I will stay drawn legal powers until the completion and already did President Talabani that studied the file has been answered-Maliki, and I quote, "I am a lawyer before I became President of the Republic and the charges are all invitations malicious against Hashemi."

The Supreme Judicial Council issued an arrest warrant against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and prevent him from traveling, and offered to the Ministry of Interior on the confessions of members of the protection Hashemi implemented a series of armed operations against elements of security and government officials and visitors to the holy shrines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum