October 31, 2023
The tasks of the center's sections are concentrated with the following:
Department of Relations and Operations
1. Manage relations between the center, government departments, the banking system, local and international counterparts, and training centers.
2. Preparing the electronic magazine of the Center for Banking Studies.
3. Study the training needs of banks and bank circles.
4. Organizing the visits of delegations, conferences and exhibitions of the Center for Banking Studies.
5. Organizing and managing training workshops.
6. Designing and marketing courses and marketing programs electronically.
Department of Studies and Consulting
1. Providing consultations to the banking system and government departments on training programs, seminars and workshops related to the field of banking business.
2. Study the training offers submitted by various local, regional and international bodies
3. Preparing the annual training plan for the center
4. Preparing reports for the center's training achievements (quarterly, annual)
1. Implementing the previously established and built center plan on the basis of determining the needs of the banking system and the bank's strategic plan.
2. Contracting with discreet companies for the purpose of granting accredited international certificates according to the need of the banking system.
3. Follow up the implementation of training cooperation notes according to the conditions and obligations contained therein.
4. Organizing free courses for the Central Bank employees for those who are eligible to change job titles from the employees of this bank through courses (middle administrations, English language, Office Microsoft).
5. Preparing a monthly and annual database on the center's work activity from training courses and workshops.
6. Preparing a database showing the institutional distribution of the participants.
7. Coordination and agreement with the lecturers of the training courses and prepare a database in their names.
8. Prepare professors lecturers in training programs from courses and workshops and organize this through a database prepared for this purpose.
Public Budget Division
1. Prepare the financial statements for a finished financial year.
2. Follow up the result of the center's activity monthly and prepare special schedules.
3. Preparing the planning budget.
Division of expenses and revenues.
1. Carrying out exchange operations related to (training companies, lecturers ’wages from inside and outside Iraq, the Dinar and US dollar currencies)
2. Preparing and settling the predecessors for financial and service supplies.
3. Regulating drainage operations for fixed assets.
4. Interacting revenues, the US Dinar and the US dollar.
The division works on everything related to the administrative matters of the center.