WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al -Abadi: The dollar smuggling rates in Bremer's time are the highest in the history of Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

Al -Abadi: The dollar smuggling rates in Bremer's time are the highest in the history of Iraq

Today 10:35     1 shares
Information/Baghdad ..

Former Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi revealed, on Monday, the registration of

the highest levels of currency smuggling during the era of the so-called US occupation authority, Paul Bremer, indicating that the total oil revenues in 2015, 2016 and 2017 were up to $130 billion.

Al-Abadi said in a televised dialogue that was followed by / Al -Maalouma / that

"the auction rate of the currency auction was very high in the years of the presence of the American occupation forces in Iraq and the presidency of Paul Premier to the occupation authority."    He added that

"- the banking system needs a new vision by the central bank and the government to activate it, and

I have reviewed the currency auction numbers since its establishment and the required reforms were made."    He pointed out that

"talking about smuggling 260 billion dollars during 2017 is a liar, as the total oil revenues in 2015, 2016 and 2017 were up to 130 billion dollars," noting that

"the rates of currency auction sales witnessed a decrease when I assumed the prime minister and at the time of Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
End 25

https://almaalomah.me/news/politics/العبادي:-معدلات-تهريب-الدولار-في-زمن-بريمر-هي-الاعلى-في-تاري

[ if i may -
i sniff politics in the air with this article - what is the motivation? and,

Say what he will, it's still lipstick on a pig.
]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum