WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al-Sadr: I will not sit with the corrupt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Al-Sadr: I will not sit with the corrupt Empty Al-Sadr: I will not sit with the corrupt Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:49 pm

ikea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sadr: I will not sit with the corrupt

political Yesterday, 16:24
Baghdad - INA

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, confirmed today, Saturday, that he will not sit with the corrupt.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet to him, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA):

"Dear Iraqi people, peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.

We would like to inform you that we have submitted a proposal to the United Nations (for a dialogue session), but rather a public and live (debate) with all political parties.

We haven't seen a tangible response from them."  He added:

"The answer through the mediator was an answer that neither enriched nor fattened from hunger, and

their answer did not include anything about reform, nor about the demands of the revolutionaries, nor what the people are suffering from. ignoring what has become of Iraq and its people because of corruption and dependency.”   Al-Sadr continued:

"Do not expect us to have a new secret dialogue after that. I do not hide anything from my people, and I will not sit with the corrupt and those who want evil or (to kill) me, or to undermine those who belong to us, the Sadr."   He stressed:

"I have waived a lot for the sake of the people and civil peace, and

we are waiting for what they can do to fix what has been corrupted to save Iraq."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum