WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar was equal to the dollar!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2 Dinar was equal to the dollar!  Empty Re: Dinar was equal to the dollar! Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:07 am

mercedes99

Thank you.

3 Dinar was equal to the dollar!  Empty Re: Dinar was equal to the dollar! Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 pm

TheRock

Its just amazing how many news articles have been coming out since June 2011 about the 3 zeros when shabibi stated back then he was going to proceed in removing the 3 zeros. What I see is clearly happening is public awareness campaigns to let the Iraqi citizens know that a change is coming. Recently the articles about the 3 zeros have increased whereby we see another article with days. Its all great news especially when our troops are leaving very shortly, Kuwait and Iraq seem to be working issues out, the UN getting very involved to remove Iraq from chapter 7, and Iraq very shortly becoming a sovereign country at the end of Dec. when we lower our flag and Iraq raises there flag. IMO and I give no dates nor rates, never have and never will, I see a revaluation coming very very shortly. Look at all the BIG money going into Iraq? plz stay focused, Iraq is about to blossom into a very strong country.

4 Dinar was equal to the dollar!  Empty Re: Dinar was equal to the dollar! Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:31 pm

dogsnova

dogsnova

Rock... U want to see just how long they have been putting out zero articles...

Your gonna like this.. Scroll down to the bottom and start there.. Sept 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've also seen them as far back as 06
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...

They been talking for a long time... It's now time for them to act IMO... santa

5 Dinar was equal to the dollar!  Empty Re: Dinar was equal to the dollar! Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

TheRock

dogsnova wrote:Rock... U want to see just how long they have been putting out zero articles...

Your gonna like this.. Scroll down to the bottom and start there.. Sept 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've also seen them as far back as 06
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They been talking for a long time... It's now time for them to act IMO... santa

I think they are getting ready. Seems like they have done very well in preparing the people for this and have done other things needed to get the currency revalued. 8 years of waiting ,,, wow ... hope it turns out good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum