Economic diversity numbers for fiscal revenue that supply public budget in Iraq
Written by Economic news editor
Date: July 16, 2016
Particular — NEN sweat
Written by Kamal al Rotterdam
The current Iraqi economy consists of:
1. crude oil: 99%
2. natural gas: 0.5%
3. taxes and wages walkmark: 0.5%
Anomaly reflects the single economy and Iraq was a small company of extracting and selling crude oil and not a State with a political and human components.
The Iraqi economy in normal minimum should consists of:
Balancing Iraq consist of:
1. Agriculture and livestock: 20%
2. industry and housing: 20%
3. walkmark and wage taxes: 15%
4. oil manufacturing alkhamwalsnaaat: 10%
5. petroleum products: 10%
6. natural gas: 5%
7. agricultural and industrial exports: 5%
8. religious tourism and recreation impacts: 10%
9. financial markets and stock exchanges: 5%
The parallel economy, which has nothing to do with the general budget:
1. foreign direct investment:
2. private companies (private):
Used to establish industrial and agricultural production projects and Brown and tourist infrastructure crisis.
Highways, bridges, railways, airports, ports and energy production plants and build residential and tourist cities, financial, banks, universities, factories and farms.
It's normal standard to Iraq or any mshabah of Iraq with its possible to establish agricultural productivity and industrial base where the oil revenue only to support economic expansion in industry, agriculture and tourism and increase prosperity.
And doesn't care about global energy or financial crisis, war or famine or disaster occurring in the world economy, will be immune.