BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 12 said the former vice president, Nouri al-Maliki, in a statement to / Iraq Press / he is still practicing his vice president. "
He said the former Prime Minister and president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, to, that "the Federal Court did not decide so far in this subject as presented by the beginning of next week," he said, adding, "The decision to cancel the positions of President of the Republic, is contrary to the decision of the Iraqi Constitution and the law." as described.
It is said that the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, decided on the ninth of August the abolition of the posts of Vice President and Prime Minister.
It said in a statement that the cancellation "Based on the requirements of the public interest and based on Article 78 of the Constitution, decides:
1. Reducing the comprehensive and immediate in the preparation of protections for all state officials among them the three presidencies, ministers, MPs and special grades and general managers and governors and members of the provincial councils and their grades, and are converted surplus to defense and interior ministries by subordination to trained and qualified to do the national duties in defense of the homeland and the protection of citizens.
2. Cancel the special provisions for each presidencies, bodies and institutions of the state and retired them according to instructions issued by the Prime Minister to take into account the justice and professional competence.
3. All senior positions of independent bodies, agents and Ministries and advisers and managers of two dimensions from quotas partisan and sectarian, and holds the professional committee appointed by the Prime Minister and the selection of candidates in the light of competence and integrity to take advantage of national and international experience in this area standards and to exempt from the do not have the required conditions.
4. Feminine ministries and agencies to increase efficiency in government work and reduce costs.
5. Cancel the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately.
6. Past and present open the files of corruption under the supervision of a supreme committee to combat corruption is made up of specialists and working principle (Where did you get this), and invite the judiciary to adopt a number of well-known professionals judges the full integrity of the investigation and the prosecution of corrupt.
7. Demand from the Council of Ministers to approve the decisions above and invite the House to ratify it to enable the Prime Minister of the reforms called for by the supreme religious authority and demanded by the citizens in the fight against corruption and social justice. Ended .oh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]