WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rafidain Bank used my card ironing Card and MasterCard regardless employees' salaries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Rafidain Bank used my card ironing Card and MasterCard regardless employees' salaries
06:16: 09/19/2015

Khandan - announced Rafidain Bank to use my card for ironing Card and MasterCard in employees and retirees pay the salaries.

The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said in a statement, "Khandan" received a copy of it, that "the bank Enter the advanced technologies in its work in line with the modern banking reality in countries around the world and has achieved a quantum leap regarding the use of the smart card (ironing Card) for retirees and groups covered by them after that was in the past through the receipt and manually activated at various state institutions, "he said." Anyone who has a smart card exchange amount of any province is in it. "

He said al-Hassani said "the bank began to pay pensions abroad through (MasterCard) The Bank signed a partnership with MasterCard company to provide this service," adding that "retirees who are abroad now can receive and withdraw their salaries from any ATM in any country is "he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum