Jubouri: the proportion of the real budget deficit of 56% and the remaining 44% is enough to just fill salaries
BAGHDAD / .. stressed the parliamentary finance committee member of Haitham al-Jubouri, on Monday, that the rate of real deficit in the federal budget law of the country for the current year was 56%, indicating that the rate of the rest of the budget, only 44% and this rate sufficient to meet the salaries only.
Jubouri said in a press conference held at the parliament building in Baghdad, attended the "eye of Iraq News" that "the real deficit in the 2015 draft budget law arrived in the proportion of 56 percent."
He Jubouri that "the rest of the federal budget law of the country for the current year 44 percent only and these amounts are not sufficient for investment projects or provide supplies and requirements of displaced people and the security forces fighting Daash," noting that this figure only enough to fill the salaries of state employees. "Ended 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]