WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki's son threatens MP Abbas al-Bayati death ... for not paying him $ 5 million

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Agency eighth day December 9, 2014, 17:02

Maliki's son threatens MP Abbas al-Bayati death ... for not paying him $ 5 million
Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

Ahmed al-Maliki, the oldest son of the vice president to threaten MP Abbas al-Bayati, the rule of law because of failing to pay the amount of five million dollars.

A source close to the MP Abbas al-Bayati, said, "Ahmed al-Maliki Contact Balbiati and told him the need to deliver five million dollars, which agreed it from one of the projects awarded by Ahmed al-Maliki for a closeup companies from al-Bayati, who delayed his extradition to him for more than 6 months."

The source added that "al-Bayati, refused to pay the amount mentioned, said Ahmed al-Maliki, saying," I will not I make you this amount, which is my share of the project ", making Maliki offers on its threat Pfdihth in the media all suspicious transactions that al-Bayati was a mediator in it or he would be killed if What insisted on his position of non-payment of the amount. "

In turn, al-Bayati said his earlier position not to make the payment, which increased from the wrath of Ahmed al-Maliki, telling him, lose your life for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum