Parliamentary Integrity announces the adoption of a new strategy to recover the stolen money and prosecute corrupt
Twilight News / announced Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission MP Talal Zobaie Khudair, on Wednesday, for adopting a new strategy in the fight against administrative and financial corruption within the corridors of government institutions, stressing his intention to return the stolen money to the state treasury and bring corrupt to justice.
alt Zobaie said in a press release for "Twilight News", administrative corruption is the main reason for all serious and sensitive situation that the country has seen in the security and economic side, which is also a reason for the chronic problems of the Iraqi people of all factions.
He added that the high levels of corruption and bribery significantly affected the service and construction and investment projects, adding that an effort to remove Iraq from the list of most corrupt countries in the world and the return of Iraqi legislative, executive and judicial their institutions confidence announce the adoption of a new strategy to combat corruption and to hold spoilers include the following themes:
1. Prepare periodic reports on the investigations conducted by the Integrity Commission and the Integrity Commission and financial control and to inform the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and exposed them to public opinion.
2. The involvement of civil society organizations, the media and citizens in the detection of cases of corruption and receive complaints and information that cast in a manner that ensures the protection of persons and confidential informants Chkhosm.
3. customize phones and e-mail numbers to receive complaints of corruption in the distribution of all government and judicial state institutions.
4. Develop a time limit to resolve the administrative and financial corruption cases and the announcement of the results in front of the media and the Iraqi people.
5. The use of modern technology and the technology and surveillance systems and lie detectors to monitor and detect corruption in the operations departments and state institutions.
6. coordination with non-governmental organizations, the media and the clergy to educate the risk of corruption and its negative effects on society and the best interests of the country.
7. a new mechanism to curb smuggling and money laundering with the government and private banks operations and in coordination with the central bank setting.
8. restructuring of government regulations to address the flaws in the instructions and laws on contracts and tenders that allowed Ptlka projects and the theft of funds allocated to it.
9. oblige contractors and companies bound by the terms of a criminal capable of implementation of projects in accordance with the terms and conditions of quality and standardization and quality, efficiency and control.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]