WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] thank you Tom Thumb, awesome article !

[cat] like in conjunction with deleting the three zeros

[tlm724] yes that is good and ask yourself this, why would they need coins ?

[tlm724] any clue how much 25 fils is worth

[cat] nope

[Mikey] 1/4 of .00086

[tlm724] .0002 real hard to do the math 

[Mikey] I'd like a piece of gum please ... here is a dump truck of fils

[tlm724] Mikey exactly , great point !

[Mikey] yes .00086 x .25 = .000215

[tlm724] the only reason they would need coins is if they anticipate raising the dinar to an amount that requires some change

[tlm724] like our pennies, nickles, quarters

[cat] tlm724 yeppers

[tlm724] said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually.

[tlm724] that does not mean the coins will come out in 4-5 years that means the project from start to finish will take that long, finished up    

[tlm724] which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually

[tlm724] so introduce them as needed, as the value goes up to a level where they are necessary

[tlm724] this is a great sign of what is coming up !

[cat] tlm724 yes

[tlm724] the younger generation has never had to use them but it won't take them long to get used to it, heck they will thrilled    

[tlm724]  it is so exciting to see the coins will be coming out, just means one thing, the value will eventually reach a point where they are needed

[tlm724] I sure am excited about the new year  and the CBI has told us they are ready, all preparations are complete !

[tlm724] they have also told us it will take time to COMPLETE the project, by the end of this project all the old notes will be in and destroyed, the new notes will out (LD's) before the end also BondLady explained this very well in her chat: Currency Reform Program 10/22/2014 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[tlm724] so when they start the beginning of next year the value will increase over the 4 year plus time frame and should be back to one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East !

[tlm724] I love this plan, no LOP ! gradual increase over about 4 years

[tlm724] and we WILL see the laws to protect it also and that won't take long at all, as I said the beginning of the year is shaping up to be something super special ! just sayin ...   

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Well said timmy. No lop, and no RV too by the way. A gradual increase but we will still need to find out if the gradual increase will be via a managed float or a free float. Managed makes more sense to me but a free float could grow at a faster pace. Great confirming article.

vaquero

imo it will manage float..
Why 25 coins ?
Wasnt there an article saying 5 will b 5 thousand and 10 10k n 25 b 25k. I am not saying that what it will ,but i am thinking i read an article saying that. we will know soon Very Happy

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

nice to see u again tom and ty so much for a great article...ty for the well said breakdown timmy...gettin closer ev day...FINALLY lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum