WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese in Baghdad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Our boy Turki has the banks lined up, the legislation lined up and project lined up...SWEET !! Great to see this in print again with further details !

~~~

revealed the governor of the Iraqi Central Abdel Basset Turki from near the opening of branches of U.S. banks and the French and Lebanese in Iraq.

~~~

He said the Central Bank of Iraq has a bill to regulate the work of banks and anti-money laundering as well as the draft of the new law of the Iraqi Central Bank.

~~~

And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash.

~~~

Iraq during the next term for the nomination of the first tranche developed for these banks to exercise receive deposits from the government of Iraq and the provision of services to the government, adding that he will then move on to all the Iraqi banking system  

Last edited by tlm724 on Mon May 19, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] I was just thinking further about the banking laws and

[tlm724] I would think it would be prudent to have those laws in place PRIOR to the US, French and Lebanese Banks opening

[rsp1] Yes, it certainly would be.

[tlm724] and

[tlm724] Turki said in a special statement (the statement), it will soon be opening branches of U.S. banks, including Pocket Morkn and Citibank, noting that the investment opportunities that would be granted to these banks will not be available in the same way for other banks in Baghdad.

[Shredd] Pocket Morkn = JP Morgan me thinks

[tlm724] so Turki has formulated a different operating system for them so to speak   

[tlm724] Shredd yes I agree JP Morgan

[Shredd] timmy, question...

[tlm724] Shredd yes sir

[Shredd] do we know what the banking laws are about, like what the laws are, I'd love to go read up on them

[tlm724] not specifically Shredd, the current laws are posted on the CBi but the new ones I haven't seen yet

[Shredd] i tell ya....I'm waiting to exhale regarding this project and I'm really hopeful they are gonna kick it off

[Shredd] we will learn so much so fast about our investment once that first move happens

[Shredd] we continue to see that the old and new notes will coexist, so we are awesome there.....plus, we KNOW a lop/redenom ain't happening either

[Shredd] so not an IF but a WHEN like we've been sayin for a long time now, just nice to see those biggies confirmed

[tlm724] exactly which is the next best thing before the project begins, no LOP !

[Shredd] but, man, when this 000 project starts, we will be able to learn so much and what's nice is we will be able to wait as long as we want to exchange our dinar based on our own objectives

[tlm724] I think we are learning a lot right now, he is showing his hand little by little

[Shredd] agreed timmy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum