WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Bank calls for the Iraqi government to change the policy of the Central Bank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

World Bank calls for the Iraqi government to change the policy of the Central Bank
By: Bayyna
on: Wed, 05/14/2014 3:21

The World Bank warned the Iraqi government of the consequences of the monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank of Iraq. He demanded the World Bank, in a letter addressed to the Iraqi government to exert pressure on the management of the Iraqi Central Bank's current policy change for the better, without having to address the current policy of the Central Bank will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi economy, where the Bank has a foreign policy or internal to the challenges. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

well well. looks to me iraq has ran out of time. the hour glass is almost empty. k turki the heats on now and your getting your dfi funds in 8 days. i would say its time for a new monetary policy how bout u mr.turki lol

jeepguy

jeepguy

just learned that july 1 st something is about to stir in economic`s ?? maybe maybe not ... but july 1st Iraq gets it new currency values accepted to the 1 to 1 ratio will be o.k. by me

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

jeepguy wrote:just  learned  that  july 1 st  something  is  about  to stir in  economic`s  ??  maybe  maybe not ...  but  july 1st  Iraq  gets  it  new  currency  values  accepted to the 1 to  1  ratio  will be   o.k.   by  me

jeepguy come here and let me slap the s... out of ya lmao. stop listening to them gurus lol

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] again another warning shot over the bow of Iraq, the last warning if I remember right was the beginning of April, so once again the strong arm of the World Bank is coming down and yes imo they are and do listen, we see them making the necessary monetary changes almost everyday now !

[cat] lightingcslt great news

[tlm724] remember the World Bank, IMF , UN are all part of one unified organization   

[lightingcslt] tlm724 exactly

[tlm724] with a side order of WTO  Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum