WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq on the verge of bankruptcy and stockpiling enough for one year

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

jeepguy

jeepguy

before I read this ------ I kind of doubt Iraq too go broke, not with billions in oil sales daily , but --- the way the politics are going and the missed opportunities that Iraq has missed because of stupid arguing over this and that , which in my eye is goofy , but if I were over there it most likely is very important to those who fight the fight against corruptions in politics and money ..... not bashing you tom thumb just the writer of the article I suppose ,,,, I guess I better read it now !

jeepguy

jeepguy

o kay back --- I see they are meaning chances missed and in the infr-structure systems , these could go sour , pretty fast , but I wonder if they are saying the central bank is hording the cash and not letting it go , because the budget isn`t passed , or could it be ---- they are about to do a rate re-value and the money in reserves is part of the backing ? both could be the answer I suppose

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum