WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposed Agreement chock with the International Monetary Fund to end the conflict between the province and the center

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

The Tripartite Commission, which formed yesterday, failed to reach results and it must continue to meet," pointing out that "the mass of the citizen wrote a proposal and submitted to the chairman of the parliament, drafted on the basis of the Convention chock which was signed when I was finance minister with the International Monetary Fund," He pointed out that it "provides for the establishment of the Federal Government and the provinces Petroleum Exporting erect Electronic counters calculated the amount of oil exported from each well and are subject to control FAD."
drafted on the basis of the Convention chock which was signed when I was finance minister with the International Monetary Fund," He pointed out that it "provides for the establishment of the Federal Government and the provinces Petroleum Exporting erect Electronic counters calculated the amount of oil exported from each well and are subject to control FAD."
LOOK AT THAT. lets see who here can tell me what I see here. im waiting

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum