WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new Kuwaiti ambassador meets with visiting Najaf, Sistani and purses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

The new Kuwaiti ambassador meets with visiting Najaf, Sistani and purses
03/13/2014 16:25

Visited the Kuwaiti ambassador in the new Iraq, Ghassan al-Zawawi, the province of Najaf, where he met the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani, then visited the governorate building and met with the governor Adnan al-Zurfi.

Ambassador Al-Zawawi and hold a joint press conference with Zurfi said it "an honor for me to visiting the city of Najaf for the first time and I had the privilege to interview Mr. al-Sistani, leaving the impression of a very beautiful in my career."

"We hope to reach the brotherly relations between the two countries reached broad prospects and we will work to establish a real partnership in all respects and sufficient that the geographic factor between the two countries and to impose the reality resulted in a historical relationship had to be on both sides challenge we have to work through it to turn it into a positive reality."

For his part, Zurfi said, "The visit of the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the province comes in the framework of increasing bilateral cooperation as well as between the province of Najaf and Kuwait to serve the interests of both countries."

He stressed that "Kuwait represents a significant deepening of Iraq Islamist and commercially, economically, and is one of the most important neighboring countries of Iraq and we hope to see relations between the two quantum leaps, especially in the field of trade and economic development and infrastructure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum