WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Najafi bless the Iraqi people to vote on the election law is the adoption of all Alqguanbn during the next few days (PFP)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Baghdad: Euphrates News} Park House Speaker Osama Najafi, the Iraqi people to vote on the law of parliamentary elections, promising to "approve all important laws in the coming days."

Nujaifi said in a speech during a news conference set up after the completion of voting on election law seen by Agency {Euphrates News} today, "I bless the Iraqi people vote the Council on the Law of the parliamentary elections and اعدهم approve all important laws as law retirement parties and other laws in the coming days" . and on the provision of some of the blocks appeals to the election law confirmed by saying, "I do not think there are reasons to challenge the electoral law and there is a consensus heavily on all the paragraphs I do not think that there are those who want to block the adoption of this law because the postponement of the elections would be disastrous for the country." and the rights of the provinces and controversies about their rights explained Alnjigi that he "does not overcook any right of the provinces are not the conductor not to Basra and Baghdad and there is no problem in the right of the province of Mosul, where will be the number of seats where {34} seats." and the House of Representatives voted Monday on the law of parliamentary elections for the year 2014 after discussions and lengthy meetings between the heads of political Ketls parliament and the presidency. ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum