WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary financial support went Rasheed and Rafidain bank to open branches in Europe (PFP)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Expressed the parliamentary Finance Committee, on Thursday, its support to all Iraqi banks to open branches in European countries, octagonal effort Rasheed and Rafidain bank in this direction.

Committee member said Najiba Najib told the / Baghdadi news / "Rasheed and Rafidain bank opened several branches in Dubai and Romania are in the process of opening other branches."

Najib promised Iraqi bank opening branches in European countries "good steps that strengthen mutual trust between the Iraqi banks and other world countries and to keep pace with the evolution of international banks and communicate with other countries and support investment in Iraq." Ended [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

yahooooooooo
"good steps that strengthen mutual trust between the Iraqi banks and other world countries and to keep pace with the evolution of international banks and communicate with other countries and support investment in Iraq." Ended

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

[Shredd] but again, who would want to do business with an iraqi bank outside of iraq knowing their currency is crap
[Shredd] not me
[lightingcslt] thiefs   
[lightingcslt] Shredd exactly y would you want to do business with a bank that doesnt have a tradable currency
[Shredd] exactly, not required but who would want to
[lightingcslt] lil risky?   
[Shredd] yup
[Shredd] and if a bank doesn't have deposits, they wont survive
[lightingcslt] and folks with money dont do risky very well   
[Shredd] i think this is happening now to facilitate exchanges in the future
[Shredd] a no brainer imo
[lightingcslt] yep for sure
[Shredd] now, to be clear, the dinar is an acceptable legal tender
[lightingcslt] that sy i was excited to see them opening up in romania
[Shredd] but when i say tradeable i mean a currency of representative value
[Shredd] which it is not now