WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iyad Allawi: It's time to listen to Arab Iraqi Shiites have been introduced to the Dawa Party in Saudi Arabia

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

19.9.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Dialogue / Sarmad Tai * Rafie al-Issawi would be with me, and I wish you could be with me Osama Najafi, too. * Hanna project was Sheikh giant and its port the product "mentality building state" Verwdoh. And now I hurt about it when I notice all debate about Khorabdallah. * We appreciate the public objections of civil us. Therefore, we will adopt strict standards to prevent the arrival of deputies lacked efficiency in our list * I want to include the election law amendment requires that it won the votes of the block has to stick to its program electoral posed to the public, or come out of the parliament. * meaning the great reviews the important notice even inside Iraq, which received scratch, some of those who were with us were subjected to the temptation of power, and others involved sectarian awarded me. * you write to the owners: my brother, I am a traveler to Germany Do you think that there is a case can Nterha for the benefit of Iraq? But he ignored all the letters I felt like I was speaking to a ghost does not seem to Iyad Allawi, he was desperate, which is being tirelessly, dialogues with everyone in Arbil. Tell me: Once I felt hopeless, and I said why اتورط all these problems, then I was lying in a hospital in London on survived miraculously from the assassination attempt known, has told me the police that intelligence Saddam Hussein sneaked into the hospital morgue and searched the bodies, in search of me, because they did not know you survived or not. But at the moment I felt that the size of their crimes against all Iraqis, it should make us more work, I got up out of bed and contacted two sets, and we held the first meeting of the exhibitions in the hospital. admits mistakes, says he is confident of the possibility of correction, and sees the ballot next big opportunity in front of everyone, and betting on the great understanding between the Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, to do the review it deserves "a run-down country". More than half of the questions in this dialogue were about Arabs, although Iyad Allawi Balastrsal the desire to criticize the Iranians. Maybe you do not explicit enough in the answer, but it raises the details in its power to open a serious debate and fateful for the future of our regional, and in the meantime, has been open many windows on many gray areas that will play a role in building a deal the Government of 2014. n the question that occupies observers this moment pending polling for parliament early next year is: what has changed and we await the fourth parliament? You're head of the government during the first ballot early 2005, How do you measure time this political? - we are today in front of a big opportunity to change. There are regional and international challenges of tough but at the same time give the Iraqis a historic opportunity to take advantage of what is going on and to review and correct, and the desire of this will translate certainly change during the elections. has changed is widely recognized for the failure of the current political recipe. State of the warring factions failed. Taúfen failed by about a deep and any party they are. This is the responsibility that draws the revision of the political elite and the public itself, despite the fact that some of the audience is pleased to remain subordinate to the leadership of the powerless, and that some leaders defend the failure formula. But 11 years have not passed a meaningless experience ever. n What are the indicators that the political elite began to decline in old convictions? - the largest model is what is going on within the National Alliance bloc itself, an explicit rejection of the current formula and mistakes. This meaning the great reviews the important notice even inside Iraq, which is where he got scratch, some of those who were with us were subjected to the temptation of power, and others involved awarded me sectarian. n What about the indicators audit at the level of the people? - socially facing the division, there is a slice desperate and angry boycotted the last elections on widely, and slice parallel rejects political sectarianism and looking for an alternative speech. Therefore we have an opportunity today to develop Completed seemed limited but eloquent significance, the votes obtained by the current civil and national lists that remained insists on rejecting the sectarian divide. n Do you believe Iyad Allawi, said the Prime Minister failed to turn into a champion of national or community, during the confrontations with the Kurds or demonstrations in the western region, or that he succeeded in installing his relatively? - I do not answer you, but better than the answer to this question is that Shiite figures important and respected and the many, which speaks clearly today, saying that Maliki does not defend the Arabs nor the Shiites, but defends his chair. Within this framework of the audit and the call to correct mistakes large, we saw a crowd civilians were prominent in the recent elections, and touch today's mobility civilians has the support and sympathy of the great, in all the provinces. important message is the most prominent studied ahead of parliamentary elections IV, is that Maliki failed Despite having money, power and authority. But that the vibration extends even within the coalition of state law, and I know that some of its members became recognize the difficulty of defending the approach to the ruling. tremors regional very impressive, The example Brotherhood, who fell in Egypt proves that it is difficult on the one hand that controls the judiciary and trying to swallow the state and ignore the Parliament, and I I said this to the Turks recently when I visited Ankara to support what happened in Egypt, with the belief that the movement of the Muslim Brotherhood must remain part of the political process there, and not excluded only found guilty of the right of the Egyptians. n But how will reflect these lessons to plan Accord Movement, led by Allawi, of universal suffrage? - all we wanted was to build electoral list and a non-sectarian political project, ask me: how we have succeeded in that? Leave judgment to observers, but a large segment Sunnis and Shiites voted repeatedly for this security, I will not relinquish it and I will try to discover the way to overcome the political sectarianism. today Accord Movement, trapping and suppressed, and targeted killings where he fell 16 th of our candidates assassinations, and today we are working to expand the scope of participation . We want to attract the largest number of national figures, and indeed, many of whom participated with us in the formation of committees to prepare for the elections inside and outside Iraq, and will take over the selection of candidates more accurately, and communicate with the public to get to know his views about explained. And we will be holding a conference widely announce the criteria fact of undergoing temptation of power or of involvement awarded me sectarian in all directions. n in a ceremony announcement to your list election, you will be Najafi next to you on the platform of the ceremony? - Rafie al-Issawi would be with me, and I wish you could be with me Osama Najafi, too.  Why wish, Not sure? - he told me that he would be with me. It is an important ally. n Who are the most excluded? - There are many who do not want to be named, but they have committed lapses and mistakes are unacceptable. n What about Mutlaq? - I asked him in an interview a few days ago to remain at the Committee of Five that is considering the demands of the demonstrators, and gives Government team last chance. He says: do not advise anyone to take my post because the position "does not replace nor connects." Ministers now do not represent us, while we respect each other. Rafie al-Issawi, Mohammed Allawi, former communications minister, refused to return to the government because they are committed to the directives of Iraq. n What are the potential partnerships, in the preparation of the list of elections or the negotiation of the Government of 2014? - that the chances of sharing bigger. Today there are genuinely religious forces critical of political sectarianism approach, and it does not depend on the family of the chest with the national history and the many statements and attitudes excellent Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr, but includes several streams. This genuine transformation reveals that "transformation fake" who tried a coalition of state law years ago that pretends to adoption, claiming that he advocates civil and citizenship, and then ended to suppress all demonstrations and work contrary to the Constitution and the standards of political action, and the result is the collapse of all of us pay for it. n You talk a lot about public civil, and that the public record مؤاخذات great Iyad Allawi, such as you have not succeeded in increasing the number of persons competent in your team, and tolerated the rise of a lot of personalities bad, do you think that it is easy for you to build confidence with the current civil? - we are aware of it, and appreciate Notes public civil. Therefore we asked the committees preparing for elections that this time depends strict criteria for screening of candidates. We asked to be committees of the sons of the provinces and regions, to identify better candidates, I can say that we have adopted new way of working this time. and we have a detailed study to amend the tracks, for example, we raised the matter began to other forces backed by now, namely that includes election law authorization for the bloc to cancel membership parliamentary Lai Vice deviate from the mass, but if its votes is the winner, and this is applied in many countries adopt a system of proportional representation. Who won the votes of the cluster it to stick to its electoral program posed to the public, or out of Parliament. n Dr. You are very critical of regional intervention, particularly from Iran, everyone knows Maakhmatkm the on Tehran, but what about Arab politics? Many Iraqis feel that the Arabs stand very negative experience of Iraq, and always يتهمك some of you "is an ally of Saudi Arabia" and it is a country with extremist organizations and clerics militants, have contributed to the recruitment of suicide bombers and jihadists to Iraq, did you talk with the Saudis in this regard? - that's a good question. I call to correct and develop our relations with all regional Ocean, Turkey, Iran and the Arabs. I was not only enthusiastic about a strong relationship in Saudi Arabia. Therefore you first called for a conference of neighboring countries under the umbrella of the UN Security Council, when I was President of the Government, and we held in Sharm el-Sheikh, and pressed a lot on George W. Bush to agree to the presence of Iran, and Mr. Abdul Aziz al-Hakim was a witness to this. I wanted a meeting at the level of presidents looking Iraq issue each year and face-to-face, with Iran and Saudi Arabia and others, but he came after me did not continue this tradition. We have introduced a crisis with almost every neighborhood. has made ​​a great effort to establish a balanced relationship with Iran and Saudi Arabia, there are prominent witnesses on this, because it is important for the stability of Iraq. But this did not work and Iran not Taatat him enough. * Does it succeeded with Saudi Arabia? - at the same time I represent a trend Arobea, within my faith in the interests of Iraq. And tried to exploit all my relationships Arabic service of Iraq, even to serve Maliki himself, so it helped him in many things, and you order the first two visits made ​​by the Arab countries, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. n Do you request it to do so? - nay, the American Ambassador Khalilzad asked this to me at the time . Then I did not stop for my services, and I write for the owners whenever you want to travel to a country near or far: my brother, I am a traveler to Germany (for example) Do you think that there is an important issue can Nterha for the benefit of Iraq with Schroeder? So I started telling him all Gulati, and introduce the international balance of my relationship. Maliki did not reject or accept, but ignored all the letters that were sent by Mason Dmlogi the herself. I felt like I was speaking to a ghost. that our regional difficult, there are fighters Iraqis working in Syria today with this party and that, with Assad and al-Qaeda, and this requires measures very cautious, but no one has taken something as much responsibility serious yet. When I try to do step certain reflected it Ktsagat politician, once say that Allawi supports Soldiers of Heaven "incident Alzerkh", and once they say Firas al-Jubouri, who executed him on charges in Dujail, a friend of Allawi, and this style is cheap, and with the same style escalated accusations of Barzani and al-Sadr and charged with the implementation of a foreign agenda, therefore, is no longer the Methods fools one. n Dr. I insisted on this topic because you rarely talk about it. Forget miscarriage cheap as we know it, but you كقوى major political, pain open your dialogue with the Arabs in this regard dangerous, and to request a clearer more in attitudes? - Believe me, sometimes I'm thinking that I would open a dialogue with the Arabs on Iraq, Vsikhrj Maliki says that Allawi interfere بشؤوننا and conspire. Therefore I became while Azure states اتحاشى going into the details of an Iraqi, and looking with them at the regional and international affairs. While Maliki does not cooperate with us, what remains to have to say? However this has encouraged a lot of leaders to visit Baghdad, because Baghdad is not for Allawi nor the owners, but for all of Iraq. n why Maliki still refuses to use you or the rest of the partners to manage sensitive files such as the relationship with Arabs? - is believed to grant its partners role will mean that he is incapable and a failure. And this Sicoém. While the opposite is true. He wants to destroy its partners, so I discuss the end of the 2011 crisis, Tareq al-Hashemi with U.S. Ambassador James Jeffrey in my house and in the presence of leaders, commented by saying: they want تدميرك the O Iyad Allawi! Therefore leave Maliki path and one to my house, which is this based facilitate Tsfita, and many became leaders and officials eschew my visit to this reason. n I will continue to ask for Saudi Arabia. I have heard from the leaders of the Shiite important that they feel that Saudi Arabia will remain skeptical attitudes Shiites, despite the fact that these parties have moved aggressively to repair the situation and criticize the approach al-Maliki. Did you not hear them? - on the contrary, I, personally, and as far as requiring the interest of Iraq, you facilitate the visits of prominent Shiite leaders, to the task of Arab countries. Because I am a believer that the Arab leaders must listen to the Shiite point of view. Shiites when he went out there got a great harmony, and crystallized opportunities for understanding joyful, and is still a chance to develop understanding. The problem in the Maliki government that did not take appropriate steps. Sometimes it seemed as if the Shiites affiliated to Iran, and this is not true, they are the pioneers national action various مشاربه of the right and left. has been an excellent relationship with the Arabs even before the fall of Saddam Hussein, Egypt was preparing to receive the late Mr. Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim. Kurdish and Shiite movement they had offices in several Arab countries, and they go out there and being greeted. I did not know many of the leaders of the Dawa party, and it was my first in their opposition meetings in Saudi Arabia. Why missed opportunity with Saudi Arabia after that? This is a great question and important. n like you do not want to criticize the Arabs, and their attendance weak in Iraq, while attending Iran and Turkey strongly? - No, I have criticized him, a lot, and I have a correspondence with Bashar al-Assad and others, has been criticized Amr Moussa harshly and Zaal too much, so when he refused to attend Iraq to the meetings of the Arab League. Then تصالحنا and admitted his mistake. But convey to you all Arab leaders, told me they do not want to interfere too much in Iraq, for fear of misunderstanding. Therefore hear that Tehran accept or reject this or that candidate for the post of prime minister, but Has Arabs Kthela the the rejection of Maliki's nomination? No, but supported the national partnership. I am a believer that the election will come Bmatdelan from all sides, and that the arrival of the moderates to power will include a review of the benefit the stability of Iraq, and Cherakana with the Kurdistan Alliance and the major powers of the National Alliance and the outskirts of Iraq, will succeed in opening a dialogue properly with the Arab states, because Senior leaders of the Arabs believe that the integrity of Iraq is the backbone for the safety of the region. Even with Iran, there is a chance for a balanced relationship must act upon with Carrefour to keep intercepted and clear on many of its decisions, and we have border disputes require dialogue. n and disagreement with Kuwait on the sea? - We missed a great opportunity in the territorial waters, he could make us more power, and facilitates the solution Marine problems with Kuwait and Iran. It is Iraq's giant port in Faw. The project gave me in 2004, and all joy because it means transforming the country into the heart of the commercial world. Basra Mara will connect in the center of the country, Kurdistan, linking Asia to Europe. I told them that this project Jabbar political and not commercially by, and because the company's expert submitted was for a family I have had the relationship old is a family Hanna Sheikh, has asked not to be accused of corruption in a great story, being that everyone involved and come partners WCW. Telephoned Tony Blair was Prime Minister of Britain, and asked for its aid to be political Britain weigh with us, along with the Netherlands the most experienced in the Marine Sciences, and the United Arab Emirates as a major financial partner and the Gulf. And succeeded Voukana the Memorandum of Understanding with the London, Amsterdam and the Emirati side, and we lived a moment of great hope. The enthusiasm and remind everyone here Barham Saleh, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, but as soon as he came out of the power Nam project in the drawers. n but the site did not pursue political project that enthusiastic about him? - always ask them about it. Once I received the former governor of Basra late Mohammed Misbah-Waeli, complaining put Basra, I said to him, "Your Community Islamists allergic to me", but from the Virtue Party, why do not you go and raise the subject of the port, and it seems that he also did not succeed. It was a dream "mentality build state" Verwdoh. And now I hurt about it when I notice all debate about Khorabdallah. \ \ term

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I expected no less and this is done with impeccable timing....bla bla bla

parothead

parothead

bla..bla..bla...!

Reflection

Do what?

Sponsored content