WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eid in Iraq between the rituals of the past and present habits (post for player)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Eid in Iraq between the rituals of the past and present habits
10-08-2013 03:24 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (news) .. Report / Bushra Khalil / .. Celebrating Iraqis Eid al-Fitr, or the so-called (Eid small) after the fasting month of Ramadan and share the Muslim world, joy, and different rituals from country to country according to customs and traditions that they inherited from their parents and grandparents, where start Bwal in the last ten of the holy month of Ramadan, where heads of people to markets to buy clothes and goods and they clean the house and prepare sweets and pastries. Agency (news) surveyed the views of some citizens to recognize the rituals and customs during the days of Eid Al-Saeed. need Umm Ahmed (60 years) says she got used each year on the last day of Ramadan that you prepare a dessert feast 'الكليجة' processing kinds of foods and cooks Iraqi and played with from her clean home furnitures and the introduction of some trims new to him preparing to receive guests and their sons and daughters on the first day of the day of the Feast and the distribution of 'eidia' on her grandchildren. Lama Abu Ali (50 years) was among the : I've got used to me and my family and some Iraqi families also visited the graves of the dead and visit the holy shrines in the first day of the feast, the second day we turn to relatives for Naidam and the third day we visit places Altrfaith Awalab Aoualemsarah or the like. pointed to: that the days of Eid has a special taste for Iraqi families in terms of exchange of visits and congratulations. while Umm Ammar (45 years) said: that each country have rituals for which they inherited from their ancestors and the teachings of the Islamic religion, which emphasized the strengthening of social relations, and on this occasion Atzaur Iraqis among themselves, neighbors first, relatives and friends, these appropriate opportunity to reform affection between two disputing parties, whether they are neighbors or relatives or friends with the help of good people and elders of the people. either Hajj Abu Mahmoud (70), has recalled his past, saying: When I was young, my parents bought me دشداشة (striped) and rejoice with joy so much and They come out of sewing in the evening before the day of Eid, which makes me Ater of joy to them and try to was wearing, and I'm placing them under the 'pillow' and Clear early to was wearing and go to 'swings' and flywheel air after taking 'eidia' of family and neighbors, but now life differed greatly People also have changed and 'began more kind people.' He added: preparations Iraqis were better than previous years and there are a lot of rituals were canceled and تناساها people because of what passed them from injustice and oppression, many of whom were dear to his heart, and that the holiday cheer this year differed greatly and become silent, in addition to frequent congestion and spread heavy security. confirmed the employee Huda Taha (25) years: that the feast was Ayam Zaman has a special flavor and occurred at people more than the current time because of the security situation and also harmony and brotherhood and bonding between families, either this holiday exceptional and so the fact that the security situation very poor, and I expect most people will stay in their homes and devout wistfully. indicated to: the feast differed in which visits and المعايدات In the era of speed and technology and we found Msjat feast alternative means for some visits that may not be available at the feast for lack of time or of the concerns of emergency or peace-sufficiency it through contact, which led to the disappearance of the 'wig' and to meet with Iraqi relatives. / End / 5. h. P
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum