WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadr describes targeting Maliki as "Unacceptable"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Sadr describes targeting Maliki as "Unacceptable"
Wednesday, 24 July 2013 21:19 |  |  |

Baghdad (AIN) –The head of the Sadr Trend, Muqtada al-Sadr, stated that he does not accept targeting the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki.

While replying to a question raised by one of his followers over the escape of the prisoners from Taji and Abu Ghraib prisons and Maliki's accusations to the Sadr Trend over helping the prisoners to escape, he said "I does not accept to target him and I try to evaluate him, but if he is mistaken, I will criticize him and will praise him if he is right because this is what our religion requests from us."

"The terrorist groups adopted the attack on the prisoners and it is not accepted to help terrorism where I am ready to support the government to eliminate the terrorism," he added, noting that "If Maliki is right, why would not the prisoners from the Sadr Trend escape and I request Maliki to release the prisoners who were approved not guilty."

"If any one from the Sadr Trend helped in the escape operation, I will be the first one to handle him to the judiciary," he pointing out, stressing the necessity of "Forming a joint committee from the parliament and the government to reveal the truth behind this operation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum