WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

«Parliamentary Finance proposes the deletion of zeros next year

+2
jeepguy
player46
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

«Parliamentary Finance proposes the deletion of zeros next year

07/20/2013 Baghdad morning's New

MP for the National Alliance Faleh effect that the deletion of zeros from the currency is to support the Iraqi economy, called on the government to expedite the implementation of the project.

The force said: «the deletion of zeros and strategically important issue and should the government from the beginning for the support of the Iraqi economy», indicating that «reduce the cluster size large cash circulating in the market will only be through the deletion of zeros.

On the other hand showing MP applicable fear, in an interview quoted by the agency «Awan» news from «a fraud at the moment», indicating that «the government fears that performs the operation during the year 2013-2014 because it is a transitional period between the Government and the other fear entering amounts large counterfeit currency into the market during this phase.

Sari explains that «the point of view of the Finance Committee that the process of deletion of zeros after 2014 after the formation of the new government.

On the other hand, called for a member of the Committee on the economy, investment and reconstruction Abdul Hussein Alabtan, to the necessity of activating the government five-year plan developed by the Ministry of Planning, in addition to creating a new vision for the Iraqi economy.

The Ministry of Planning has developed a five-year plan for economic development and be implemented from 2013 2017 with all ministries and relevant agencies.

The Alabtan that «there are a lot of sectors in Iraq dying from the industrial sector, agriculture and tourism, has been pointing this situation and demanded of the government to take steps more serious, adding that« the economic file in Iraq need to see certain economic being lacks it and to economic plans mature » .

He said «I am optimistic five-year plan developed by the Ministry of Planning and considered good despite that some people have them, but notes is a roadmap.

And called Alabtan, told all of Iraq 'Where', the government to respond to this five-year plan, which included the industrial sector, pointing out that «the government did not comply with the previous five-year plans.

He was a member of the Committee on the economy and investment parliamentary Ibrahim stirrup has confirmed that the five-year plan developed by the Ministry of Planning will strengthen the national economy and diversification of financial revenue, and reduce future budgets dependence on oil revenues.

And stirrup said: «The Ministry of Planning has prepared a five-year plan for economic development 2013 - 2017 and in cooperation with relevant ministries and provincial councils under the supervision of the parliamentary economic committee, to diversify the financial state revenues and reduce reliance on unilateral revenue derived from sales of oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

awwww heck , you would think they would just get the operation under way,, make the 1 too 1 switch, and get all sectors in the black , { just me thinking } although it might not make Iraq folks richer, but it would sure beat carrying around duffle bags of dinar , now if they do this in 2014 wonder if that will trim the time period to one year ?

ebu712

So now not until next year?

player46

Well this art. makes me wonder even more than I have in the past, just exactly what is in the "New Five Year Plan". I find it interesting that they tie it in with this currency art. Just thinking. I highlighted the word fear because BL has told us that they freak every time a change in the currency is mentioned. This art. is like so many others. It just gives the different opinions without really telling you anything. Let's not worry yet about 2014. We have read too many good arts. to let one or two opinion pieces get us distraught. Wink 

tobyboy

It appears that Alabtan wants progress now and wants the 5 yr plan started as he said they didn't implement the last 5 yrs.
It appears the government wants to delay this further like kicking the can down the road. I don't believe it is counterfitting the government worried about but smuggling. There are billions of US dollars being smuggled to Iran & Syria by politicians high in government, whom want this continued of those loyal to Iran & Syria, by RV & bring out new currency this will cut of their supply to Iran who is buying the dollar for the dinar Cut off the head of the snake stop the money to Iran & see progress IMO

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Carrello

If they did go to a free float, it would have to rise to get to the point to remove the 000s, which could be next year. And if it is a straight RV....would they tell us when it will take place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum