WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Smart Card on Facebook

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1International Smart Card on Facebook Empty International Smart Card on Facebook Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 am

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Thought this was something of interest.... There is a Facebook page for The International Smart Card out of Baghdad. The site is used for making announcements about the smart card and there is a section where people there can ask questions and get them answered through the agency. One question/answer I thought was of particular interest was this one:

How can I use the card while traveling???? And any countries support this service
and thank you in advance
Like · · Wednesday at 1:34 pm near Baghdad, Iraq

International smart card (Qi) global smart card Hello ... Dear This service will be activated in the near future, God willing, will be announced through the page ... to Card welcomes inquiries always ... HN
Like · Reply · Wednesday at 1:37 pm

International in the near future hmnnnnnnnn Very Happy

I believe you have to have a facebook account in order to go to the page and see the content....here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2International Smart Card on Facebook Empty Re: International Smart Card on Facebook Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

When I liked this page last week, I also saw pages for Rafidan and Rasheed. It would be a good idea to like them too to see announcements, etc.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum