WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi University maintains an extensive seminar delete zeros of the Iraqi currency"

+3
KDuesing
Mcduff82
Shredd
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Iraqi University maintains an extensive seminar delete zeros of the Iraqi currency"

2013-05-08 Dr. Khaled Al Qaisi

Sponsored by University President Dr. Ziad Mahmoud Rashid of Iraq under the supervision of the Dean, Dr. Ali Mohammed Saeed has established the College of administration and Economics Symposium on delete zeros of the Iraqi currency and its impact on Iraqi economy, attended by the President of the Association of the money-changers Iraqis, Ahmed Abdul-Razzaq Al-Rubaie and a number of professors.

And the Baghdad provincial Council member Dr. Sabah Abdul Rasul Al-Tamimi, a working paper on probate solutions to reform the management system of currency through structured and delete the zeros to control the flow of cash currency imports optimally.

She added: there are scientific steps including deletion uneventfully after the Iraqi banks to educate citizens on the mechanics of deletion of zeros and legislation limiting the phenomenon of corruption and addressing poverty while providing security mechanisms to prevent the counterfeiting of the new currency and the continued ration card system and put new currency with current currency with its gradual pullout from the market.

The seminar emerged a number of important recommendations in this regard.

On the other hand cream, Dean of the Faculty of management and economics professor Ali Mohamed said a number of students.
And the honored students all morning and evening branches, the total amount of the financial shield and appreciation certificate to encourage them in recognition of their superiority.

Under the guidance of Dean and supervision support for management participated in the first annual festival hosted by the University of Imam Sadeq (Baghdad Arabic cultural capital).
The Festival began with a film role in Baghdad and how this features in support of Baghdad's cultural face of their places for Baghdad to be the capital of culture, in addition to the theatrical review culture Baghdad Arabic and authenticity.

And like the College media unit and a sports activity and the number of college students who participated in poems and lyrics that sing with love and all its glories and its civilization and its soul-scented alleyways and its role in the genesis of civilization and progress. At the end of the Festival the granting University President Prof. Imam Hussein barakeh Shami armor and gifts for students of the Faculty of management and Economics in recognition of their actors and their presence at the Festival.

And on the other hand, and based on guidance from the university president and through which called Bmaya colleges to visit the departments of the Interior, visited Dr. Ali Al-Rawi, Dean of the Faculty of Management and Economics, accompanied by Dr. Aziz Ismail, Associate Dean internal departments Complex in the Waziriyah area. He briefed the visitors on the services provided by internal departments to management students, and in turn, the progress of students to Mr. Dean thanks and gratitude for his visit and inspecting them, giving thanks to director of internal departments on parental care which has never interrupted them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Tlar: Article: "Iraqi University maintains an extensive seminar delete zeros of the Iraqi currency" This article is interesting. Holding Economic Symposiums on the deletion of the zeros to educate the Association of money changers. These Symposiums have now been going on for more than a month. If the plan is to start a free float at 1000 to 1 or at 1166, and then let the currency be market driven and grow from there...At the point that the currency becomes too expensive and burdensome, they will obviously have to introduce the lower denominations. To train the Association of money changers on the deletion of the zeros seems strange to me, since with each incremental increase in the value of the dinar, everything will have to be adjusted to the prevailing exchange rate anyway at the time.

Tlar: A free float is a stair step process. Nobody has to train you that the yaun just increased in value. You will see it in the next VCR you buy. So to train people on the final obvious conclusion seems silly to me. My point is this, as the existing currency attains a value that makes it too high to use it in day to day transactions because of the continual growth of the exchange rate, it will become painfully obvious to everyone that lower denominations will have to be introduced to maintain an orderly market. This event requires no special training. It is the natural result of the increasing value of the dinar.

Tlar: It is only if there is an expectation of a major shock to the system, going from where the currency value is, instantly to a much higher exchange that people would need to be educated on what to expect. It is the shock of dropping the zeros and releasing the smalls all at once, that would require showing the money changers what the new system would be, that would require training and understanding. Nobody has to be trained on slow growth. It is automatically learned as it is experienced. So my question is this, why are they holding these Symposiums at all? In a free float situation they seem totally out of place.

Tlar: One more thing. Dr. Bakri was hired by the CBI to train and educate the people of a coming event. If you read his statements he describes this event in detail. It is an event he says is where a thousand dinars today will be a thousand dinars tomorrow. He gives examples so as to make it clear. Shabibi was concerned about the first few days following this event. He said anyone found taking advantage of the situation would be prosecuted. How do you take advantage of a free float? There should be no confusion if the currency starts at 1166. It's just business as usual. One can only take advantage in a scenario where the currency value has drastically changed and the buyer has not aware of it yet.

Mcduff82

Thank you Shredd
We are all blessed to have bright minds like yourself and Tlar
Have followed Kaps post and he is a sincere researcher and very honest and it is healthy to have different points of view
We are all fortunate to have Bondlady and Dinar Alert

KDuesing

Exactly Shredd, and well put sometimes I think we dinareans and gurus have way to much time on our hands. There is no way you could have a float in Iraq the way they do business. The lower denoms would only work within a small window of exchange rates other then that they would need more new bill made and distributed any time things changed.

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

ty shredd !!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

jeepguy

jeepguy

hahahah dang it bubbie ,, I was reading along just fine till I saw your photo! think I just threw up alittle

RSP

Shocked Wasn't sure what to do with my eyeballs, Bubbie! I laughed my butt off. lol!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum