WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Necmettin cream: I will announce good news about the health of his Excellency President Jalal Talabani

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

He refuted Dr. El Din Karim, Member of the political Bureau of PUK all that lack of development of the health of his Excellency President MAM Jalal.
Dr. Necmettin cream authorized statement about the health of his Excellency President Jalal Talabani in the SMC PUKmedia Wednesday 8/5/2013: that, according to the latest report from the medical team supervising the health of President Jalal Talabani, the President's health is very good and stable.
Dr. Necmettin cream: I will be going soon to Germany, visiting h.e. President Talabani and from there I will announce the good news to everyone.
A number of local and international news agencies have published a news story about the lack of any improvement in the health of his Excellency President Jalal Talabani. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum