WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appeal to the need to launch citizens' deposits with banks Warka and Basra

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Appeal to the need to launch citizens' deposits with banks Warka and Basra
Published in: 2:46 pm, April 26, 2013 Editor: ipa 2

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Economic Information Center appealed to the central bank to give assurances to depositors about the safety of their deposits with the bank Warka and Basra.

The head of the center Dergham Mohammed Ali that the numerous complaints received from the depositors in the Warka Bank in addition to the Bank of Basra to the Media Center Economic about the absence of the horizon so far in restoring their deposits and accounts after more than a year on the crisis Warka Bank and months on the Bank of Basra.

He added that the media center of economic appeals to the Central Bank of the need to give assurances to depositors about the safety of their deposits in banks, especially after the verdict of the court to confirm the tutelage of the Central Bank of the Warka Bank, which allows him direct supervision and calculation of the Bank's assets and follow-up of loans granted by him and try to be collected.

He pointed out that the CBI is to ensure the work of private banks and the consequent control over the banks and prevent their access to the stage of the threat of citizens' deposits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

politics !!!! Shabibi was in that too. Warka is strong and will be alright at the end. That is my Opinion. To open an account I did not paid exchange rate and have been earning 7% interest. Life is a gamble,but this gamble I can afford. Very Happy To me ISX is even better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum