WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :)

+7
oogie
therealbubbie
tlm724
Shredd
player46
parothead
Bondlady
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 am

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

CONGRATS TO U PLAYER FOR EARNING YOUR VERY OWN AFTERNOON NEWS THREAD AT BLC ..IM SO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL U HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO BONDLADYSCORNER AND OUR MEMBERS Smile WITH THIS NEW ADDITION TO OUR NEWS NET WORK HERE AT BLC WE NOW RUN 24 HOUR NEWS EVERY DAY, MORNING NOON AND EVENING WITH OUR FABULOUS HELEN ENDING OUR DAY WITH THE EVENING NEWS AND MY BRIGHT AND EARLY NEWS ..TO PLAYERS NOON AND AFTERNOON NEWS...WHAT A GREAT TEAM WE HAVE HERE AT BLC...YA'LL ARE JUST TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL...CONGRATS...BL

2CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 am

parothead

parothead

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers Congratulations,!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

3CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 am

player46

I just saw this and TYVM. I'm humbled. Now we really need that "special" art. Very Happy

4CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Congrats playa....love the hounding and your emails!

5CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Way to go Player !!!! You are such a great newshound and so deserve this thread. Your hard work is an inspiration to us all ! Thank you so much !!!

6CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:45 am

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

congrats player !!!!!!! .... and ty lucky for all you did while player was gone !!!! Very Happy

7CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 pm

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Hey Player congrats and well deserved to have your own "place" here in the forum! Thanks for all your news posting!! Here is a little something to freshen up your news room!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

10CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:29 pm

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

player i always knew you would be an asset to this great site.
ty for being a part of the team and all for your hard work. keep
it up and hopefully we will soon be able to look at this in the future and say i was a part of that. also thank the hubby for
us for giving up your time to help us. congrates girl

12CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 pm

player46

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. It is such a treat to be part of this great team and the best site on the internet. TY BL for being a true captain of this ship. We are very blessed to have you steering and guiding us through this trip.

13CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Empty Re: CONGRATS PLAYER U DESERVE IT :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

dogsnova

dogsnova

What a great asset to BLC.. Thank you player.. sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum