WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA: the war in Iraq has undermined our credibility and was the biggest failure in the history of the agency

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2CIA: the war in Iraq has undermined our credibility and was the biggest failure in the history of the agency Empty Where is Source? Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 am

lunasss

hi

it's very good,but i can't find the source of text.can you guide me?

best regard
helend

4CIA: the war in Iraq has undermined our credibility and was the biggest failure in the history of the agency Empty Question Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 am

lunasss

thank you,too

1.the language of this link is arabic,are you translate it?

2.actually i want to know that CIA or one of the agent from cia told it or it's a arabic Analysis?

3. ..and if cia told it,where is evidence??

thank you for answering.

6CIA: the war in Iraq has undermined our credibility and was the biggest failure in the history of the agency Empty Question again!! Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 pm

lunasss

Smile

yes,i can read!

but i want to know that who wrote this article?

is it a report from cia?

KDuesing

Its not from the CIA you can tell its propaganda from Maliki, hes trying to protect Iran by implying there is no reason to attack Iran because the CIA cant be trusted when they say they have weapons of mass destruction.

Its all a lie and Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction the CIA did not fail when you remember there chemical warheads on there skuds they launched on Israel. All they did 12 years ago when they blocked the UN inspectors 20 times was move there WOMD over to Iran and Syria we knew this and America let them escape on purpose.

Sorry Maliki but USA is alot smarter then you think they watched where you moved you chemical weapons to in Iran and Syria and waited for a situation like in Syria has now when Assad is about to launch those very same missiles against his people we have the same reason to come clean up that country that we used before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum