WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agreement between the blocks to approving the budget next Saturday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

March 1, 2013 04:23 PM Last updated: 01 Mar 2013 16:23
Email to a friend Print Share Font

National Alliance agreed with his Kurdistan and the Iraqi List, to be on Saturday as the date for the vote on the federal budget for the current year.

He said the National Alliance MP Jawad Alshahyla in a press statement yesterday that "the meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs with ministers of finance and planning and oil, which was held yesterday morning, headed by Osama Najafi and his two deputies Qusay al-Suhail and Aref Tayfur has finished all the points of contention." He added that "it was agreed to be on Saturday as the date for a vote on passage of the federal budget." The House of Representatives has postponed its regular Monday until further notice until they reached a final agreement on a financial budget approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

Didn't they say Thursday, then Saturday, then Friday, then Monday, then Wednesday, then Saturday....Ahhh crap I give up. lol!

Fast Eddie

Reflection wrote:Didn't they say Thursday, then Saturday, then Friday, then Monday, then Wednesday, then Saturday....Ahhh crap I give up. lol!

I believe it when I see it in the gazette. Until it is there it is not done these guys can never agree on anything so we wait til they get things done. Keep in mind this is Iraq & one thing I have learned about Iraq is they do what they want on their own time & no one Else's & that means we wait til they get their crap together.

Reflection

I hear ya king Hinney.... lol!

I agree with ya....Just making light humor out of it all.

Fast Eddie

Reflection wrote:I hear ya king Hinney.... lol!

I agree with ya....Just making light humor out of it all.

Thanks for reminding me.

king Hinney has spoken! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum