WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Planning assesses session Tdrbebh in Central and quality control measure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Planning assesses session Tdrbebh in Central and quality control measure
Date: 02/02/2013 20:07:57 Saturday

BAGHDAD (Talabaria) .. Systems Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Planning course for new employees in the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, addressed the culture of integrity and ethics function.
and lecturer said Thaer al-Rubaie: The Integrity set of values ​​and morality of truthfulness, honesty and sincerity to work career and hiking stay away from all that is bad and wrong and veered to the conduct of employees in the institutional system of the state and thus contributing to the creation of optimized performance in the right direction and enhance professional institutional in all events and practices presented in a manner indicative and education through regulatory mechanisms. and pointed out: sources ethics of functional which Islamic law and religions that aims to integrity, honesty and fulfill contracts, and customs administrative, social and departments that operate in social environments and deal with individuals and groups of people have traditions and values ​​of community and custom social, one of the lay people, and codes of honor and values ​​include institutional accredited in an organization and institutions Hospitals charters differ from universities and military institutions differ from religious institutions. Turning lecturer to factors concern the ethics of administration for the reason developments technological and revolutions communications, information and software, and intense competition in the business sector, and shift administrative and financial corruption to exercise unilateral peripheral to an accepted phenomenon administratively and socially, and spoke lecturer there jobs for codes of conduct career a development concern side and mind moral balancing with the physical aspect, and enhance professional and institutional in administrative work, and working on prevention of wrong behaviors, and make personal values ​​compatible with with organizational goals, and lead to homogeneity and compatibility moral in administrative work for all institutions. spoke Rubaie, for a list of functional behavior that approved Commission on Public Integrity in the instructions of Conduct your staff the state and the public sector and employees of the mixed sector for the year (2006) has pointed lecturer Thaer al-Rubaie from the office that Article (1) indicated the commitment of all employees in government departments and public sector employees mixed sector signed the rules Alsuk private , and Article (2) is committed to the heads of administrative formations to take the necessary measures to do staff within formations signed the rules set. said: that there is (21) paragraph from the list of behavior which inform the competent authorities in any cases of corruption and abuse of power when scientific and otherwise I take all legal consequences for non-news, and the performance of my duties career honestly and efficiently, sincerity and keen public interest and do not affect my commitments and my activities of political good performance of my duties functional, and that Audi and my duties with all neutral and without discrimination on the basis of sex, nationality, religion or beliefs, and any other similar criteria of the law, and not to engage in any financial transactions within my duties functional first Shan make or referral or implementation or use of official information for personal purposes and committed not to contribute personally to matters official that have an impact directly Ahumicouka in my interests financial Aomustlh (my husband _ my wife), or one of my relatives to the fourth degree , and engulfed the provisions of laws and regulations and regulations and orders issued by my superiors and according to the law in the case of violation of those orders to the law Valtzm to show for a major writing the face of such violation and failure to implement Alma confirmed by writing a Riis is responsible for them. / end / t. St. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum