WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Completes Submarine Cable Project

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq Completes Submarine Cable Project Empty Iraq Completes Submarine Cable Project Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 pm

player46

Iraq Completes Submarine Cable Project
Posted on 24 January 2013. Tags: Gulf Bridge International (GBI), Internet, Telecommunications

By John Lee.
The Iraqi Ministry of Communications says a submarine cable project linking Iraq with other countries has been completed.
The deputy minister of communications, Ameer al-Bayyati, told Al-Shorfa that the two-year, $36-million project, was completed by Gulf Bridge International, and will provide internet, telephone and television services at lower prices and with higher quality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

haahahhaha i call b.s. here---> they must have just seen the gilligan`s island eposode where the trans atlantic cable washes up on shore!! also cheaper to just pay for link up with a satelite and use that type of communication... the more i read iraq anything--- the more i think they are still in the 50`s or 60`s when the u.s. was there { except it is now 2013 } i wonder if they go to al`s hamburger joint and hang out also?? i`m kidding --- there must be somethng new they are doing surly

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum