WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance discussing with the U.S. Treasury Department budget bill 2013

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Parliamentary Finance discussing with the U.S. Treasury Department budget bill 2013

Author: Bian4 on: Wednesday 16/01/2013 05:30 PM

Source: Baghdad 2

Baghdad / WAP / Search Chairman of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haider Abadi, with a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department last developments in the budget bill for 2013.

A statement from the House of Representatives received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy on Wednesday that the "Abbadi received a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department and officials at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, was discussed support the U.S. Treasury Department for Iraq and its role in the development of financial management in the Ministry of Finance counseling and observations in the areas of preparation of the annual budget and the tax side and related laws. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

GREAT!!!!!!!!! Obama is gonna show them how to tax the citizens to an early grave. lol!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

dezertheat

dezertheat

I was thinking the same thing reflection!! Rolling Eyes

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I see this as the US protecting their interests. The USA spent billions and billions of dollars in Iraq and according to the Pentagon the numbers for US service members killed and wounded are 4,487 dead, and 32,226 wounded. Our country should be there to at least monitor the process and hold Iraq's hand and make sure that this is done right.

chiara

Timmy, Thank you again for your knowledge, insight, and voice of reason. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum