WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economics Committee: the House of Representatives will begin law establishing the Council for Economic Reform after approving the budget Date: Saturday 12/29/2012 06:38 pm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

dezertheat

dezertheat

If

I understand this correctly, this is a very good, telling art.

and didnt they pass the budjet?

I thought I saw that in a recent art.

vaquero

helend wrote:
Economics Committee: the House of Representatives will begin law establishing the Council for Economic Reform after approving the budget
Date: Saturday 12/29/2012 06:38 pm

BAGHDAD - citizen
said a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP Abdul Abbas Xiaa, for ending debate on the draft law establishing the Council of economic reform by the State Council, likely sending it to the House of Representatives in the coming days. said Xiaa: The House of Representatives now busy discussing and passing a bill general budget being one of the important laws of the country, adding that the rest of the other laws have been postponed until the adoption of the general budget. added: One of the laws which will be put to the House of Representatives after the adoption of the federal budget is the law of economic reform, which involves the establishment of the Council on economic sectors according to steps deliberate and steady and not random. said: that passing this law will give a big boost to the national economy to turn from Central totalitarian economy to a free market in accordance with global standards and steps intact. pointed to: that the State Council ended discuss law establishing the Council of economic reform and will be sent to the House of Representatives during the the next few days, and will be discussed and voted on after the adoption of the federal budget.

Helen so many great articles.ty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum