WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT ... Maliki deny that al-Dabbagh told him the existence of what he called suspicions of corruption in the arms deal with the Russian side

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpenters

Baghdad / WAP / denied Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to be government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told him the existence of what he called suspicions of corruption in the arms deal with the Russian side.
Maliki's office said in a press statement received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it today: "The Maliki deny that government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh had told him there what he called suspicions of corruption in the arms deal with the Russian side also denies also that in the gallery Answering a question in the window of communication with the media to be commissioned Dabbagh any task on this matter. "

The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh revealed that he had told Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the probability of the presence of suspected Russian arms deal before traveling to Russia forty days.
Dabbagh said in a press conference attended by MPs Haitham al-Jubouri, Ihsan al-Awadi today that: "Maliki told Peshkokh existence suspicions in a deal Russian arms before the forty days of travel to Russia, but Maliki Re firmly that he could prevent any suspicious transactions could try Some passed."

He added that: "a major campaign in this period and about the deal emerged and stating my name more than once goals miscarriage political and defamation and I announced today that I will keep my right to claim from the accused me falsely tried to tarnish my reputation, for reasons known to all."

Skinner called on the government and parliament to: "the formation of a fact-finding committee is to provide information scattered here and there possessed regarding the personalities involved in the deal to make sure that information is correct", refusing to reveal the names.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum