WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The continuing crisis of the Central Bank without solutions will delay the implementation of the project to delete the zeros

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Auzmn: the continuing crisis of the Central Bank without solutions will delay the implementation of the project to delete the zeros

2012-10-30 18:37:58

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Expect a member of the Knesset Finance Committee good Auzmn, that affect the issue of central bank and recent tensions banking on delayed replacement of the currency and delete the zeros to be implemented early next year.

Said Auzmn told the independent press (Iba): The Committee of Finance and the Central Bank announced earlier about replacing the currency and delete the zeros early 2013 but continued tensions case the central bank without finding solutions would delay the implementation of the project until after next year.

He added: that the delay in the implementation of the project to delete does not affect the currency as it affects the citizens heavily money supply and increase their numbers when trading in local markets.

And continued Auzmn: to delete the zeros will reduce the current inflation rates resulting from the increase in the money supply for the lack of supply of goods and services. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--

Last edited by Shredd on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Kaperoni: "There is a good point to be made here. Outside the words of the article, we can see plans are trying to still move forward. We all might have thought, that the Maliki grab of the CBI, and removal of Shabibi may have stopped his plan to bring the currency to value, it appears, though slowed, all is moving foward. I am very hopeful that Nov will bring the float to the world."

player46

I like this art. I agree with Kap, it is still being discussed and in the news a lot. Also, to me this is an opinion piece. Auzmn tells us this would be delayed due to CBI not finding solutions. Well how do we know they haven't found solutions?

Then Auzmn tells us that by delaying this, it hurts the citizens due to large money supply needed and they have no buying power, which leads to increased inflation.

My goodness, he is pleading our case. Very Happy TY Shredd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum