WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki demanding concessions .. Talabani seeks to persuade Barzani and Allawi to attend a national meeting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Adel Berwari: Maliki demanding concessions .. Talabani seeks to persuade Barzani and Allawi to attend a national meeting

10.12.2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Erbil (news) expressed leadership of the coalition of Kurdish blocs just Tawfiq Berwari, hoped that the President can convince Barzani and Allawi to come to the national meeting to resolve differences, noting that the differences became triple between the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance and the Sadrists with state law as of formed the government. Berwari said in a statement to the Agency (news) Friday: The President Jalal Talabani is a "safety valve" for each political differences so it will do what it can to persuade the Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani and existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi to attend national meeting .

added: that the differences between Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is not personal, but disagreements on some common interests and outstanding since 2006, especially in relation to (the law of oil and gas, and the Peshmerga, and Article (140) and the balance in state institutions). and student leader of the coalition of Kurdish blocs: President Minister formulation flexibility and make concessions in the public interest of the country and especially since the differences became triple between the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance and the Sadrists with the state law as a problem for the government.

Hmawaltqy President old Talabani, with Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, and the leaders of Kurdish other, to search resolve the crisis, Conversely awaiting the return of President Talabani Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki held an expanded meeting with him, to discuss the possibility of convening a national meeting.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

sound like Allawi is not going to attend. Shocked i am shocked!

Fast Eddie

Like we didn't see this coming. I think Talabani & Prime mister Maliki should say this is your one chance to work this out if you don't come than we will take it as that you don't want to be apart of the Government & your people will be removed from Office & new ones will be put in their place so we can move forward with giving citizens the laws that will help them.

redbird

Fast Eddie wrote:Like we didn't see this coming. I think Talabani & Prime mister Maliki should say this is your one chance to work this out if you don't come than we will take it as that you don't want to be apart of the Government & your people will be removed from Office & new ones will be put in their place so we can move forward with giving citizens the laws that will help them.

you have three major blocs that are frustrated with one man and you seriously think that the three blocs are the problem??

I can't understand why or how you could justify that. Sadr is the peoples choice--He is the one Trying to help the citizens.

Barzani is frustrated because of unkept promises (ERBIL)

Allawi is a flake.

But to tell them all...It's my way or the Highway"...is ludicrous

Fast Eddie

redbird wrote:
Fast Eddie wrote:Like we didn't see this coming. I think Talabani & Prime mister Maliki should say this is your one chance to work this out if you don't come than we will take it as that you don't want to be apart of the Government & your people will be removed from Office & new ones will be put in their place so we can move forward with giving citizens the laws that will help them.

you have three major blocs that are frustrated with one man and you seriously think that the three blocs are the problem??

I can't understand why or how you could justify that. Sadr is the peoples choice--He is the one Trying to help the citizens.

Barzani is frustrated because of unkept promises (ERBIL)

Allawi is a flake.

But to tell them all...It's my way or the Highway"...is ludicrous

I did not say it's my way or the highway I said to tell them to show up for the national meeting or don't complain or you will be replaced. If they show up to the national meeting they can talk & work things out but for them to say "I am not showing up because I want to remove Maliki is not the right way to handle that. If they show & can not work it out than they have just reason to move forward to remove him do him not wanting to work together, just away to get them in the same room & to try to settle thing crying about things & not making an attempt to fix them gets you no where. That why they have not had this meeting because the crybabies don't show up & nothing gets done. Just like in their parliament they don't like it they don't show up that will cost you eventually & what you didn't like will end up passed in another way & you will be stuck with it in stead of voicing your opinion.

6Maliki demanding concessions .. Talabani seeks to persuade Barzani and Allawi to attend a national meeting Empty ok fast eddie Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm

redbird

I see where you are coming from...makes sense. thats too rational for these people...ie sit down, discuss, compromise, done deal. thats rational behavior, I agree...unfortunately we are dealing with people here who have no trust in each other---ZERO trust. SO while I agree with your analysis, i think that unless promises are made beforehand, the thought process is "why waste my time".."i know if they won't listen to Talibani, he certainly isn't going to listen to me....and they do have a long pattern of his behavior to base that on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum