WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee suggest the arrival of budget 2013 to parliament next week Ali Salman - 10/11/2012 - 9:21 pm

+2
vaquero
helend
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

vaquero

So will they delete the zero and add value to our dinars before approving the budget? That would be nice. Was it this July when they approved this yr 2012 budget? confused

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Ok, another great article regarding the budget. We all know it's true that it can take forever to PASS the budget, but that is not what we are looking for imo......it's the completion of the construction of it. This could really tie in with the timeline of many other initiatives that we have been looking at. Exciting times!!

5Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee suggest the arrival of budget 2013 to parliament next week Ali Salman - 10/11/2012 - 9:21 pm Empty Budget 2013 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:10 am

tobyboy

I like this part the best Quote " if approved by the Council of Ministers next week, will reach definitely to parliament, and in accordance with the Constitution, the Parliament can not take legislative recess , and must always extend the legislative term until ratification of the budget. "

They will have to work yes work before any vacation yes best part they have to work before VAcation so you know they going do this only thing on their mines we need another yes another vacation they are so over worked guess thats why don't finalize passing all those bills Yea Right

chiara

Great article--Too bad their vacays have to be put on hold! hopefully, that's a fact! Good news any way you slice it!

Reflection

Whatcha wanna bet them fools claim "political crisis" again and go on vacation......lol!

Just keepin it real, goin off their track record..... Not being negative. I TRULY hope this will be different this go around. More than many realize. Smile

Reflection

At least I can contribute a little humor. Laughing I seen you on facebook a while back. You musta changed pictures or something, can't find you now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum