WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Bank plans to invest $ 100 million in Iraq‏

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

bl asked me to put this here
The World Bank plans to invest $ 100 million in Iraq
Tuesday 09 1 2012 07:24
Slogan of the World Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Alsumaria News / Baghdad announced the World Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Tuesday, plan to invest $ 100 million in Iraq, indicating that the region has created an urgent need to provide the basic conditions necessary to stimulate growth and support the development of human beings. said World Bank Vice President for Europe, Middle East and North Africa Dimitris Tsetserajus, "The company plans to invest nearly $ 100 million in Iraq over the next year 2013", noting that it "has invested $ 400 million in Iraq during the past period and plans for further investments, and especially in the areas of infrastructure, manufacturing and the financial sector." He Tsetserajus "The Middle East and North Africa need to create 50 to 70 million jobs in the next decade," pointing out that "events in the region in recent times has created an urgent need to provide the basic conditions necessary to stimulate growth and support human development." and the World Bank for reconstruction and Altnumeiham past credit facility for a period of seven years worth $ 400 million for Zain Iraq, a company for mobile phone services subsidiary of Kuwait's Zain, also invested in the AUB largest bank in Iraq in terms of market value. mention that the World Bank is one of the specialized agencies of the United Nations, which means Development, a group composed of five international organizations, responsible for financing countries for the purpose of development and reduce poverty, as well as to the promotion and protection of investment world, has started its activities to assist in the reconstruction of Europe after World War II.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

oh ho ho ho ho ho hoho hohohohohoohohaaaaaaaaaaaaaahohoooohooohooohoooooaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahah aaaaaaahahahahahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hahahahahahah aaaaahhhhhhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha . babyyyyy saddle my WHITE HORSE get my Sunday clothes READY I am going to the bank . PAPA HAS MADE SOME MONEY. I hit gold in Iraq cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum