WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what Obama blocked Fox News from showing ...

+10
vaquero
jeepguy
Kevind53
wudy
Fast Eddie
ladygolddinar
dezertheat
Helios1
parothead
Rocky
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

parothead

parothead

Unbelievable, not really. Suspect

Nothing he Twisted Evil does or says surprises me. Shocked

Thanks Tom!

Helios1

Muslim or not, Christian or not, he's a crappy president. He does not honor his word. I know that's hard for any politician to do with all of the outside forces they're subject to, but he hasn't honored his words.

dezertheat

dezertheat

personally I dont care how or what he worships, the fact that he lied about it is what bothers me. I dont believe anything that comes out of his mouth. and personally dont think he has the USA in his best interest.. IMO
our news as well as global news is owned by very powerful men/families that use the media to manipulate people and countries for their own personal gain. we mean nothing to them but workers to make them richer and more powerful.
I put most of my attention on all the wonderful and positive events and people on this wonderful world.
If we could all just get along and allow each other to be the great creator of each owns life and stop judging and trying to sway to our own personal belief.... someday?
and yes, this fox news clip is just another reminder that we dont know the half of.
well thats my 2 cents.. have a great day!
Smile
(radom acts of kindness goes a long way.)

ladygolddinar

ladygolddinar

How can anyone doubt that he is a muslim when he changed his name to "barak obama" from barry whatever. Exclamation

Fast Eddie

Actions speak louder than words. I personally don't care about someones religious background as long as they are a USA citizen & follow the rules laid out to follow. Who you are or what you are doesn't matter its what you do & the actions you take that show what kind of person you are.

wudy

ditto Fast Eddie!!! Neutral

parothead

parothead

I totally diagree with you two. There are alot of things I would like to say but I have a responsibility to this site and Ms. BondLady. I must watch what I say. You need to go to the Doctor, your hearing needs to be checked....

Eddie you have mentioned recently that you have left us and found another site. I was not happy about that until today. Good ridance!

Sorry BL....

Kevind53

Umm guys and gals ... the clip that come up just now was from CNN not Fox.

Fast Eddie

parothead wrote:I totally diagree with you two. There are alot of things I would like to say but I have a responsibility to this site and Ms. BondLady. I must watch what I say. You need to go to the Doctor, your hearing needs to be checked....

Eddie you have mentioned recently that you have left us and found another site. I was not happy about that until today. Good ridance!

Sorry BL....

This was not a political statement. But if you want to take it that way than that's your thing not mine.
let me put this another way I am not a racist of religion, race, or color was my point. it doesn't matter what color your skin is it doesn't matter what religion you practice & it doesn't mater to me what country you come from as long as you are not a criminal or out to hurt anyone. Following the rules & laws. This was not meant to say that I am an for Obama. just saying those things should not matter when it comes to what kind of person you are.

jeepguy

jeepguy

Kevind53 wrote:Umm guys and gals ... the clip that come up just now was from CNN not Fox.
.......................... communist news network Very Happy folks need too watch the pixels on each video ,,, this is chopped and photo chopped ,,, i do remeber a part where he did say something about the koran--- but that was for the arabic people who came here from over seas and is acutally doing their best in the u.s. { just my thinking }

vaquero

Fast Eddie wrote:
parothead wrote:I totally diagree with you two. There are alot of things I would like to say but I have a responsibility to this site and Ms. BondLady. I must watch what I say. You need to go to the Doctor, your hearing needs to be checked....

Eddie you have mentioned recently that you have left us and found another site. I was not happy about that until today. Good ridance Sorry BL....

This was not a political statement. But if you want to take it that way than that's your thing not mine.
let me put this another way I am not a racist of religion, race, or color was my point. it doesn't matter what color your skin is it doesn't matter what religion you practice & it doesn't mater to me what country you come from as long as you are not a criminal or out to hurt anyone. Following the rules & laws. This was not meant to say that I am an for Obama. just saying those things should not matter when it comes to what kind of person you are.
Fast Eddie sound like u r not going to vote for Obama this coming election. affraid I like ur opinion except for that criminal and out to hurt anyone.for it sound to me u r talking about the whole senate for they sure have hurt us and it is a crime what they have done. i have had enough i am moving to Texas. cheers Dont stop visiting

Reflection

Respect and Honor is earned. He's not earned ANYTHING from me...Simple as that. Obama has not earned anything.....except votes from illegals and free loading Americans wanting nothing but handouts......which sadly are a majority......

lorrie

We are in trouble guys

dogsnova

dogsnova

This video is quite the eye opener.. Evil or Very Mad

My kids future is in real trouble..

Sweetybird2

"Clip" was a good way of putting it... My 6 yr old could have done a better job of putting it together. Reminds me of the "talking babies" you see on TV.
Remember that our young men and women have died defending our right to freely practice our choice of religion. Obama shares that same right. I may not agree with him on some things, politically speaking, but I still respect him as our President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum