WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki begs House votes to keep his seat (yet another source)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Mullah: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki begs House votes to keep his seat

Saturday, June 9, 2012 19:38

{Baghdad, Euphrates News} said a spokesman for the Iraqi List Haider Mulla, "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki begging sounds of Representatives to keep his seat," noting that "the seven MPs only from the list of Iraq were part of a delegation that visited al-Maliki, the day before yesterday, and they are not signatories to withdraw confidence from it originally except two ".

Al Mulla explained in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "the House of Representatives of the seven are {Abdul Khader Taher, Omar al-Jubouri, and al-Yawar, and Nahida Daini, and built the cream, and still Naftnge, and aware of Ahmed}", noting that "two of these House of Representatives and signed a book no-confidence then retreat under pressure from al-Maliki. "

Mullah said that "it wants to keep his place in the state he has to get the support of the masses and the large political blocs," stressing that "otherwise can not be any official in the state to maintain his position."

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki received yesterday a number of members of the new grouping called the meeting of Iraq comprises the movements of those who reject efforts to withdraw confidence from the government.

And the price of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's initiative, saying: I appreciate this initiative as a step on the path of correction, and we will be part of this national trend, which will save the country from the repercussions of quotas. "

And face the political process in Iraq deepening crisis because of mutual accusations between the blocks to participate in political action and in particular between the State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, because of some files, including the security ministries and the issue of Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and spread differences before the brief to the Kurdistan Regional Government, which announced stiff stance of the Maliki government because of the disputed areas and the financing of the Peshmerga, and some outstanding issues between the center and the region.

Met with political blocs led by Sayyid Muqtada and the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani, the head of the list of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the nomination of a replacement of the National Alliance exclusively. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fast Eddie

Maliki must see the writing on the wall to be begging he should just step aside & let Iraq move forward.

parothead

parothead

I just believe everything I read....

Thanks Shredd!

Reflection

Seems to be allot of back peddling.......... lol!

Reflection

parothead wrote:I just believe everything I read....

It's gonna RV tomorrow at $8.......

Believe that? lol!

parothead

parothead

Reflection wrote:
parothead wrote:I just believe everything I read....

It's gonna RV tomorrow at $8.......

Believe that? lol!

Hail NO Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum