WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent..Iraq Unveils 5 Replacements by Owners and ER Parliamentary Session to Withdraw Confidence

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

denaridori

Urgent .. Iraq unveils five replacements of the owners and emergency parliamentary session to withdraw confidence

Wednesday, May 30 / May 2012 14:41

The masses gathered at the home of President Jalal Talabani in Sulaimaniyah looking post-Maliki because the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister has become a foregone conclusion among the largest political blocs when asked in the House of Representatives" .

Electrodes, adding that "the blocks are discussed to give confidence to a new government can achieve national consensus," noting that "the conferees will ask Talabani to send a message to the parliament to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki."

The MP for the Iraqi List, "Talabani will hand over House Speaker Osama al-confidence request formally," noting that "Najafi holiday will go a legislative parliament and call an emergency special session to put forward a request to withdraw confidence."

And electrodes for detecting "the presence of five - did not identify - the names of the National Alliance on the table as substitutes of Maliki," likely to "choose the blocks of the names of the five candidates."

Are held in Erbil currently consultative meetings between the Kurdistan Alliance and Walqaúma Iraqi and Liberal bloc, stressed participants in the meeting they held, the first on Monday, their commitment to implement all the decisions that were agreed upon at a meeting of Najaf and continue to hold consultation meetings and expansion in the next few days.

And met representatives of the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi List and the parties in the National Alliance, last week, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr in his home province of Najaf to discuss a response to the National Alliance and the paper-Sadr within the consultative meeting, which took place five-year, at the end of last April, in Arbil.

Included a meeting of Irbil, signed by Barzani and Najafi, and Allawi and al-Sadr, emphasized that the option to withdraw confidence from the current government would be based in the absence of commitment to the implementation as stated in the letter within 15 days.

C p / d p / m P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
news/41313-%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AC%25D9%2584-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25AA%25D9%2583%25D8%25B4%25D9%2581-%25D8%25B9%25D9%2586-%25D8%25AE%25D9%2585%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25AF%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D8%25A1-%25D9%2584%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2583%25D9%258A-%25D9%2588%25D8%25AC%25D9%2584%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25A7%25D8%25A8%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25B7%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A6%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D8%25B3%25D8%25AD%25D8%25A8-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AB%25D9%2582%25D8%25A9.html&usg=ALkJrhh01iTm1xjI9R6sKNRelzOagDYApA

+
-

denaridori

Parliament's back as expected after being warned they would be called back for the withdrawl of confidence from Maliki. This is great news!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

TheRock

I can not see Maliki being removed.

redbird

TheRock wrote:I can not see Maliki being removed.
I have always respected your thoughts and opinions....with that being said, can you explain why you believe that? would love to know your thoughts.... scratch

denaridori

There's overwhelming evidence not only with articles that say that will happen, but actions including meetings, alliances (including Maliki's own party -- big news yesterday from State Law --and they have the votes.

They've been working on this for months, and finally we're seeing what the Erbil 5 have been saying and now are doing. Maliki is corrupt and everyone knows it. They're all jumping ship and he has no where to go but out. They are not that stupid to think they'll be a sovereign nation as a democracy and have a dictator for a leader. He has stalled for over a year on implementing Erbil because he doesn't want to give up his power. When you have people like al-Sadr join in against Maliki, that's a very strong statement.

Parliament was on vacation until June 16th...they were told to be aware that they would be called back and now we see it. They are withdrawing confidence from Maliki. No doubt about it.

denaridori

For a more in-depth explanation with verifiable, outweighed evidence that this is happening as we speak (and what I've been watching and waiting for for weeks), go to the link below.

This are not speculative guesses....it takes research and discernment to learn what is propaganda, what's true, and what's most important before we ever see an RV which everyone's so anxious about. NOTHING will happen -- tariffs, infrastructure, Smart Cards, lower denom's -- until the process is completed.

We've been in a deadlock position because Maliki refuses to move forward. Allawi has been waiting for his seat on the Strategic Council which was the deal when Maliki took over as Prime Minister, even though Allawi received the majority of votes. Erbil calls for a sharing of power and Maliki would have lost 2/3 power...and they need to have their security ministers announced or they don't have a fully formed government....as Shabibi needs to show they have a government that's formed and stable. He's not pulling the trigger without this process. He can't.

Go here for a better explanation....it's all good and for good reason. This is a very important day....they're working around the clock so watch and see. Very Happy In the meantime, go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

denaridori

Also, the alliances have more than enough votes now....anyone who says they don't are misinformed or reading the propaganda sent out by Maliki's supporters....as few as they are.

They have 220 votes now which is more than the 163 required. I have the list, but can't get it for you right now.

Remember too, Maliki was given more than a chance to make good on his promise....that 15 day deadline was prolonged with every chance to do what he needed to do, but he refused. Besides, who wants to have someone who threatens anyone who goes against him when their currency revalues. He has no concern for his country or people....he should go to prison, but that remains to be seen.

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

den,

imo i dont care what those articles say. i dont see it happening because if it did 3 presidents and parliment would be gone as well. there would be no govt. period.
so for our sake this better not happen or we can kiss this invesrtment good bye for good or for not happening for a very long time. once again imo

TheRock

lightingcslt wrote:den,

imo i dont care what those articles say. i dont see it happening because if it did 3 presidents and parliment would be gone as well. there would be no govt. period.
so for our sake this better not happen or we can kiss this invesrtment good bye for good or for not happening for a very long time. once again imo

I agree.... If Maliki goes so does our investment for a LONG time.. They would have to create a whole new Government with new policies and Laws. If Maliki goes this would be very bad for everyone. I do not agree with all he does but its what they have and been working with. Consider also who put him in there.. enough of hashing over drama.. The Revalue or reinstatement of the Dinar is very very close now. That is all we are concerned about, not GOI drama...

denaridori

Not true....read the constitution. They are being very careful to go by the books. They have every right to withdraw confidence. This was not done on a whim...it's been in the making for months and now we're seeing it come to a head and the government will not collapse if he's replaced.

As for the articles, what other method of learning what's happening there do you suggest? Look at the events taking place...then compare them to the players...check out what they've said, and what they've done. Then check out their motives and see what party affiliation they have. Combine that with the rule of law, constitution and the democratic way of running a nation. This is almost like impeaching a president here...our government wouldn't be restructured.

Let's watch and see this unfold...I'm very pleased because it's all coming into play. This is great news, but maybe not if your focus hasn't been on the issue of Erbil and the problems with Maliki holding back all this time due to his lack of performance, unfulfilled promises, and his absolute disregard for the people of Iraq and its progress. I'm very hopeful for good reason...this is not speculative guesses as with some. Wait, watch, and see what happens is all we can do.

denaridori

Here's something to read over...

Eighth:
A. The Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from one of the Ministers by an absolute majority and he shall be considered resigned from the date of the decision of withdrawal of confidence. A vote of no confidence in a Minister may not be held except upon his request or on the
basis of a request signed by fifty members after the Minister has appeared
for questioning before the Council. The Council shall not issue its decision regarding the request except after at least seven days from the
date of its submission.
B.
1- The President of the Republic may submit a request to the Council of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister.

2- The Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister based on the request of one-fifth of its members. This request shall not be submitted except after an inquiry directed at the
Prime Minister and after at least seven days from the date of submitting the request.

3- The Council of Representatives may decide to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister by an absolute majority of the number of its
members.

They've gone past 1/5...no worry on #2....we're on #3. Maliki is history. They didn't give him a 15 day prolonged deadline for nothing and he can't get restore himself any longer. It's too late and he knows it.

TheRock

This horse has been beaten enough.. you made your point.. thank you... lets see what happens .....

parothead

parothead

denaridori wrote:Here's something to read over...

Eighth:
A. The Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from one of the Ministers by an absolute majority and he shall be considered resigned from the date of the decision of withdrawal of confidence. A vote of no confidence in a Minister may not be held except upon his request or on the
basis of a request signed by fifty members after the Minister has appeared
for questioning before the Council. The Council shall not issue its decision regarding the request except after at least seven days from the
date of its submission.
B.
1- The President of the Republic may submit a request to the Council of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister.

2- The Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister based on the request of one-fifth of its members. This request shall not be submitted except after an inquiry directed at the
Prime Minister and after at least seven days from the date of submitting the request.

3- The Council of Representatives may decide to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister by an absolute majority of the number of its
members.

They've gone past 1/5...no worry on #2....we're on #3. Maliki is history. They didn't give him a 15 day prolonged deadline for nothing and he can't get restore himself any longer. It's too late and he knows it.

Very nice! My hat is off to you for your research! I will believe it when I see it though.....my opinion is there is a lot of smoke and mirrors going on! lol! Great post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum